I am having trouble with this evaluation form

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 3:03 am

They sent me a questionnaire in the mail for my evaluation next month, I'm supposed to bring it with me. But I'm having trouble with it, because for one thing it is a generic form for basically every kind of evaluation they do, and since this is a family clinic it is assumed that a parent is filling it out. So everything is based on the parent's perspective, and everywhere it says "child" I have to just think of it as myself. For some reason that bugs me more than a little.

And also, a lot of the questions are asking specifically about my childhood, and a lot of this stuff I don't remember or know, like at what age I learned to walk, ride a bike etc. I don't like leaving them blank though, this also really frustrates me for some unknown reason.

I probably need to call my mom and ask her all those things, but I doubt she'll remember everything. I'd rather just attach my own document detailing everything I know about my childhood, but I don't know if that's ok to do. I'd be able to explain it better that way. What should I do?

- Sherlock Holmes

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 3:31 am

It is best to call your mother and have her answer the questions.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Nov 2014, 10:03 am

Many of these questionaires have separate child/adult versions (with possibly some differences in questions), so it's possible that they messed up something if they gave you a child version.

d20
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Nov 2014, 11:28 am

If you can't find an answer for certain questions, but really don't want to leave them blank, you could just put "N/A" [eg if you never did learn how to ride a bike] or "unknown".