What's the weirdest obsession you've had?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 9:20 pm

When I was a kid I was obsessed with fire hydrants and dogs peeing on them. Luckily that didn't last too long. I think that's way weirder than my current obsession.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2014, 9:25 pm

Oh gosh I don't want to tell mine. It is embarrassing but funny I guess. It was when I was a kid.

I was obsessed with menstrual pads because I didn't understand what they were for. I used to swipe them from the bathroom and collect them in a box under my bed.

No one noticed at first because I only took one at a time. All different kinds so I could get a broad sample to study. But then it got to the point that I was taking entire bags and boxes full and stockpiling them in my box. Eventually my mom found them and had a talk with me about it.

MatchingBlues
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2014, 12:20 am

I was obsessed with nail polish. This obsession did not please my parents at all.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 2:25 am

MatchingBlues wrote:
I was obsessed with nail polish. This obsession did not please my parents at all.

Are you male or female?

MatchingBlues
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2014, 2:28 am

I'm female.

I liked to paint things with it. And myself. And often it wasn't just my nails. I just liked seeing the color splash on something else.

FedUpAsp
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2014, 3:16 am

I was obsessed with pylons when I was little. I still think they're pretty cool for some reason. :)

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 6:48 am

Weirdest obsession? When I was 8: Aluminum foils. I hoarded, played with, created arts with, and experimented it.
When my mom found out at the 3rd week, she asked me something like "are you planning to become a drug addict or something?" O.o then asking me to stop and throw them all out. I wasted like 3 whole rolls of it. It lasted about a month.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.