Page 33 of 36 [ 575 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 6:20 pm

Hey Natty, hows the Gem collecting today?

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2007, 6:27 pm

I couldn't resist and I went and bought 4 more , I havent bought any in ages though so I will probably manage to forgive myself lol

How are you today ?

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 6:31 pm

working on becoming more Christ-like, LOL....

have you read up on the 'Cele de' website i sent you?

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 6:35 pm

I must have accidentally clicked that I want to be notified of replies to this, because I just checked my emails and I have about 50 telling me about this thread lol

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 6:37 pm

I done that before :lol:

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2007, 6:42 pm

I have started reading it Gary i havent read enough yet to mentally compute its essence , but it is certainly interesting , It sort of made my head whizz because Its two things which Im not used to seeing together anymore , although obviously in the past they were linked , currently there seems , as far as i can tell to be a more definate Pagan flavour within druidry , I have not come across anything Like the culdee before , but then i dont consider myself knowledge able the subject anyway.
i shall continue reading up on it .
thanks again for the link , its most interesting

bb natty

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 6:42 pm

Sopho wrote:
I must have accidentally clicked that I want to be notified of replies to this, because I just checked my emails and I have about 50 telling me about this thread lol

LOL, happens the best of us...

Sir Tweet McFlappington says "BWAAHAAAHAAHAA!! !, you must have been hoping for some interesting posts :P "

Benji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2007, 7:22 pm

The subject seems to have changed but I had a thought:

If the person in question is an aspie then there's the possibility that they've had obsessions with people before and so won't find it weird that you're obsessed with them. Also, your attitude seems very good, overall (not wanting to hassle them if they don't want to talk to you or are uncomfortable with you being obsessed).

I have actually had someone be obsessed with me over the internet for a few years now. She even decided that we're married, and sometimes becomes abusive and sometimes talks to me 'overly nice' and basically no amount of ignoring her or telling her to leave me alone, or even trying to be friends with her on condition she actually takes a step back and realises that her whole idea of our 'relationship' is a fantasy seems to work. She's also a lot older than me and lives in another country. Very scary... Any time I hear about erotomaniacs I equate them with her and get nervous.

So, although in one way that could put me off of anyone being obsessed with me, thinking on it I'd probably be okay with it (because I've had obsessions with people so I know how it feels and that not everyone who has them is a deluded nutter) if it was someone with a more sensible attitude.

Again, knowing how horrible obsessions can be when the other person doesn't even seem to realise you exist can be very hard, so good luck with whatever you decide to do (unless you already did something).

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 7:31 pm

I remember back about a year ago I was a prick on a forum (trolling and whatnot) I was banned and the mod fallowed me to another forum...we eventually became friends again then I realised I wanted nothing to do with him because I never liked him in the first place...and he decided I should be banned from all forums and went onto like 3 others I wnet on and talked s**t about me-everyone told him fo f off :lol: it was hilarious...
that seems so long ago-I haven't spoken to him for a long time

Benji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2007, 7:38 pm

That seems like a very odd way to behave... People can be just as intrusive over the internet as they can in real life. I had someone tell someone else that I liked them (a chain of people knowing each other from internet to real life), and my stalker person tried adding some of my friends and talking to them (via Myspace) so I had to ask them to delete her and cease contact. Although it's not as scary as having someone physically stalking you it's quite hard to take when the internet is an important aspect of your life.

Aspie_for_the_Lord
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 7:40 pm

sorry to hear this stuff guys...

but i still wish i had a woman obsessed with me...

it'd make me feel wanted and appreciated :D

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 7:43 pm

Benji wrote:
That seems like a very odd way to behave... People can be just as intrusive over the internet as they can in real life. I had someone tell someone else that I liked them (a chain of people knowing each other from internet to real life), and my stalker person tried adding some of my friends and talking to them (via Myspace) so I had to ask them to delete her and cease contact. Although it's not as scary as having someone physically stalking you it's quite hard to take when the internet is an important aspect of your life.

he was just an ass :lol: everyone was on my side-even at the forum they hated me at-they just didn't want a troll talking smack :lol:
he won't come here-and if he does touche :lol:

natty
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 May 2007, 7:44 pm

I shall obsess over you aspie if it makes you feel better , hopefully it will be a cheaper obsession than crystals lol

Benji
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 May 2007, 7:45 pm

Hey, it's always nice to be liked. I like having people like me from the perspective that I do have crushes on people so anyone having a crush on me kind of proves that I can be seen as desirable and I have a chance of having relationships at some point (I have had relationships, only one that was serious enough to last a couple of years, but at the moment feel that the odds of me meeting someone who likes me and accepts me and who I also get on well with seem very small).

It's just not so great when the person is intrusive, offensive or a potential threat...

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2007, 7:51 pm

friends online (on another forum) have said they would date me-they love my whole nice, everyone is a potential friend take on life

kiki3
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 May 2007, 7:57 pm

Quote:
thanks... Raph522 made the picture... i brought along the Darcy-like look...

the Birds name is Sir Tweet McFlappington the 3'rd, he says "Hi"

Ahhhh! The 3'rd, is it? :D Son of the infamous "Little Birdie?" (Bows) Nice to meet you Sir McFlappington.