Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2017, 11:05 pm

I only have one parent & I'm TRYING to have a better relationship with my dad, but the man is very hard to deal with. I emailed him, he wants to invite himself over to my apartment. I don't know if he knows about my Asperger, I don't know if my mom told him, I asked him in a email & he ignored my question, I sent him Aspergers links, I think he ignored them too. I wish parents & family members can accept you for being different, my dad accepted my Cerebral Pasly, my sister didn't accept me. I hope he can understand my Asperger & not listen to my sister, he can believe her over me. He is trying to get enough money to help me buy a condo, I love that he still want to buy me a house, but he been promising me to buy a house for around 20 years. I really can't handle a house or a condo by myself. Maybe I should sent him links on Aspergers again. He is trying to be a better father.

Jesus Sperg
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jul 2017, 6:01 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I only have one parent & I'm TRYING to have a better relationship with my dad, but the man is very hard to deal with. I emailed him, he wants to invite himself over to my apartment. I don't know if he knows about my Asperger, I don't know if my mom told him, I asked him in a email & he ignored my question, I sent him Aspergers links, I think he ignored them too. I wish parents & family members can accept you for being different, my dad accepted my Cerebral Pasly, my sister didn't accept me. I hope he can understand my Asperger & not listen to my sister, he can believe her over me. He is trying to get enough money to help me buy a condo, I love that he still want to buy me a house, but he been promising me to buy a house for around 20 years. I really can't handle a house or a condo by myself. Maybe I should sent him links on Aspergers again. He is trying to be a better father.

How the hell does he not know you have Aspergers? Its pretty common growing to show symptoms.