Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

squier
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 12:42 pm

the other day, (tuesday actually) i had a session with my councellor, but I remembered the day before that i had a math test in the morning that would have been the last grade for the school year, which i would have missed if i went to coucelling, so we opted to cancel my meeting with my councellor, I have been feeling bad about this lately, should I have gone to councelling instead?

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903

Vegasadelphia
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 May 2007, 12:45 pm

Either way, it doesn't matter. You would have had to take the test. If you went to councelling, you would have had to take the test at another time, after school or during a break.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 12:46 pm

no you did right, the counselling is easier to reschedule than the test

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 12:47 pm

I think your grades are important I wished I had grades because I opted out of school a year early and didn't take exams.

Anyway you are able to change a councelling session anyway you are just worrying over nothing which we all do from time to time even myself included

Fraya
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 12:47 pm

Quote:
should I have gone to councelling instead?

Simple answer: No.

Complicated answer: Allowing your counseling sessions to interfere with having a semi-normal life defeats the entire purpose of having the sessions.

squier
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 12:49 pm

Fraya wrote:
Quote:
should I have gone to councelling instead?

Simple answer: No.

Complicated answer: Allowing your counseling sessions to interfere with having a semi-normal life defeats the entire purpose of having the sessions.

ah, that makes sense, thanks everyone!

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2007, 1:25 pm

Math has precidence over, well, everything. I doubt you hurt your counselor's feelings either. Math wins!! !!