01 Jun 2007, 4:15 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8klmOQPLew[/youtube]
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

01 Jun 2007, 4:18 pm

Bullies are bullies because the only thing that gives them any sense of achievement
is the destruction or deprivation of other peoples dignity. They have no sense of their
own self worth because they did not earn it by doing anything that is constructive or worthwhile.

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 4:40 pm

Phssthpok wrote:
I miss third grade because it was so easy then all you had to do was know the most "your momma's so fat/stupid" jokes and you could win any confrontation. My friends often tell me I'm good at making people angry and putting them down and they say it's funny how far I take it. I enjoy it and don't care that people suffer for it and I don't see why I should care.

Someone will beat the crap out of you someday. I hope it hurts. I hate people like you. People like you are what's wrong with the world.

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jun 2007, 4:55 pm

Esperanza wrote:
Someone will beat the crap out of you someday. I hope it hurts. I hate people like you. People like you are what's wrong with the world.
You're not any different than me. I do that sort of thing because I don't like someone or they offend me in some way or I just think they are what is wrong with the world. You want me to get beat up by someone for those exact reasons that makes me more ethical because I don't go around beating people up. Don't act like you're morally superior to me because our only difference is that you lack the means to do what I do.

eblonk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2007, 4:56 pm

Esperanza wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
(some nonsensical blahblahblah)

I have learned the mental shoulder shrug. Maybe someday wisdom hits him/her/it. That would be a painful experience.

eblonk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2007, 4:58 pm

Phssthpok wrote:
our only difference is that you lack the means to do what I do.

I hope I never will. It would be a waste really.
"the means to do what I do" :lol:

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jun 2007, 5:02 pm

eblonk wrote:
I have learned the mental shoulder shrug. Maybe someday wisdom hits him/her/it. That would be a painful experience.

Are you suggesting I might feel guilty someday? If you are I sincerely doubt it.

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jun 2007, 5:02 pm

eblonk wrote:
I hope I never will. It would be a waste really.
"the means to do what I do" :lol:

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 5:06 pm

I should have put this thread in the Haven. The last thing I need right now is a troll. I've had it up to here with trolls.

eblonk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2007, 5:19 pm

Phssthpok wrote:
Are you suggesting I might feel guilty someday? If you are I sincerely doubt it.

I don´t think that would be necessary either. I have experienced bullying and it made me stronger. Believe it or not but my NT wife told me she did some bullying when she was at school (though nothing to make her ´a bully´, so to speak). Even I have done it a few times.

Of course, initially it made me feel very bad to be bullied (think suicidal), the first two years in high school were painful. Eventually I was able to handle it and it gave me a sense of humor that almost everyone I know describes as weird but funny.
And I started to dress better. Which keeps bullies at bay, they tend to be influenced by looks, at least in my experience.

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jun 2007, 5:51 pm

eblonk wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:

I don´t think that would be necessary either. I have experienced bullying and it made me stronger. Believe it or not but my NT wife told me she did some bullying when she was at school (though nothing to make her ´a bully´, so to speak). Even I have done it a few times.

Of course, initially it made me feel very bad to be bullied (think suicidal), the first two years in high school were painful. Eventually I was able to handle it and it gave me a sense of humor that almost everyone I know describes as weird but funny.
And I started to dress better. Which keeps bullies at bay, they tend to be influenced by looks, at least in my experience.
I don't know where you got the idea that what I do is bullying I just happen to have a knack for belittling people who make at least some effort to offend me. I don't act without provocation if some punk spits on my car or steals something from me I'm going to beat the crap out of him but not just for the hell of it.

eblonk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2007, 6:17 pm

Phssthpok wrote:
eblonk wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:

I don´t think that would be necessary either.

I don't know where you got the idea that what I do is bullying

Topic ´being mean´ and the remark about the third grade are usually the setting for bullying. Nowhere it was clear to me that the other party started it. You basically said you are good at making people angry. If it is in response to something, it´s an entirely different ballgame.

Esperanza
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 6:48 pm

eblonk wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:
eblonk wrote:
Phssthpok wrote:

I don´t think that would be necessary either.

I don't know where you got the idea that what I do is bullying

Topic ´being mean´ and the remark about the third grade are usually the setting for bullying. Nowhere it was clear to me that the other party started it. You basically said you are good at making people angry. If it is in response to something, it´s an entirely different ballgame.

Eblonk is right. You're just talking about being a jerk for no reason, Phssthpok. If you read my description about the incident, you'll find I'm talking about someone doing mean things to completely random strangers and wasting good portions of their time with it just because being mean makes them laugh.

As an aspie I lack empathy but I'm still not mean and I have zero respect for people who are. If someone is a jerk and they get what they deserve, I'll be glad. That is a COMPLETELY different thing from amusing myself by hurting innocent or random people.

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 7:05 pm

I played WoW from release until just before Burning crusade so I understand what you are talking about. Nothing frustrated me more than pickup groups in battlegrounds and the politics involved in high end raiding (the latter of which led to me quiting the game).

Phssthpok
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jun 2007, 7:27 pm

Esperanza wrote:
Eblonk is right. You're just talking about being a jerk for no reason, Phssthpok. If you read my description about the incident, you'll find I'm talking about someone doing mean things to completely random strangers and wasting good portions of their time with it just because being mean makes them laugh.

As an aspie I lack empathy but I'm still not mean and I have zero respect for people who are. If someone is a jerk and they get what they deserve, I'll be glad. That is a COMPLETELY different thing from amusing myself by hurting innocent or random people.
Having fun at the expense of others is not necessarily bullying. I'll admit that I think its very funny and have done it plenty I can laugh about some things I did in high school with my friends to this day. It's not fun just to make fun of someone or beat them up or just be a bully for no reason but pranks on the other hand are incredibly funny even the mean ones.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 8:22 pm

It isn't cool or funny to me. I've been through it. I hate seeing people get hurt.