I seem about to die because of some strangers, apparently...

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

sodepressed
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 May 2023, 5:15 pm

I just can't believe the type of sordid 'luck' I have... so, right now I'm actively being threatened with homelessness, just because some employee is apparently obsessed with destroying my life no matter what. Since last year, though... and this is where I wish I resolved this sooner, even if hope was extinguished sooner... since last year I was hoping that some 'checks' will go through and that I'd somehow be able to buy this house (in this place that, to my eyes, is heaven, pretty much... which is an absolute contrast to where I am now, hell)... but who am I kidding, right? I might as well be schizophrenic, at this point, with my level of delusional 'hopefulness'... I can't even believe I was so hopeful when I'm usually so pessimistic, honestly.. but guess what the reason is? Because some strangers, apparently, some people I'll never know... ended up putting an entire country into some economic grey list. F U C K M E!! ! WHAT KIND OF SORDID LUCK IS THIS?! HOW THE HELL ALMIGHTY... do I somehow have the... theoretical resources to buy a damn ideal place (which I now lost, of course, I almost feel grief, surroundings were that beautiful...) - but somehow strangers destroy me? STRANGERS?!?!

So... I'm now facing annihilation... isn't that sweet? I went from... hell, deluding myself into thinking I could travel to heaven at some point... seriously, the amount of imagination I had about what it'd be like there... I had to stop myself from fantasizing so much, as I knew this was a possibility... BUT STRANGERS?!?! WTF DID I DO PERSONALLY TO BE CONFINED TO HELL?!?! :cry: All the imagination I have now is merely full of darkness and death and destruction...

Last edited by sodepressed on 27 May 2023, 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 5:17 pm

I'm sorry. I wish I had a solution for you. Lots of people are closer to homelessness than they realize - it's exceedingly common to live paycheck to paycheck these days. Most everyone is one financial disaster away from ruin.

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD