Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

zelephant
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Mar 2011, 9:57 am

If I'm speaking about something that interests me or excites me, then I do speak loudly. I never notice but someone always tells me to quiet down. That's always embarrassed me a lot.

If I'm down I'm rather quiet and monotone, but never so quiet that people can't hear me.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2011, 11:04 am

I've got that type of voice where if I speak quietly to someone, but not whisper, they don't hear me, but if I speak at a normal level, everybody hears me (and I mean including people who I don't want to hear me).
And sometimes I shout private things when I'm in the kitchen and the back door is wide open and the neighbours are out in their gardens. I forget that the back door being open + me shouting = neighbours are enabled to hear exactly what I am shouting. Last week my brother farted, and I usually get angry when he farts because it irritates, and I yelled angrily, ''don't fart!! !! !'' and my mum came in and said (at a normal level but in an angry tone), ''why do you have to shout that out for all the neighbours to hear?!''

I hate my voice.