Diagram of the inner mind for the visual thinker or autistic

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

nebula
Raven
Raven

12 Oct 2007, 8:09 am

Please see the diagram that I have just created from a mental urgent vision that I needed to see in order to explain how I see visually and how my inner eye or mind can connect to each other in ease. Please also let me say that I hope it helps people understand visual thinking and how not only it works but how it is easy to also see things in diagram rather than anything else. If anyone as any questions on this diagram please feel free to ask away.

I will be doing a diagram on how telephonic sounds are interpreted as picture and how numbers are animated in order to do math. I will also like to point out that the plain of the inner mind is also a simulation area with extended perceptions. The perceptions are rearranged either through emotion or imaginative will. I can also change my perceptions at will that sometimes cause paranoia or high mania of hellish dread which ever I feel to do. Sometimes it isn't under control and difficulties have come about through the intake of alcohol or weed, the later infact made me very ill and I will never go near the crap ever again.

PS you may notice spelling mistakes but I didn't have the time to correct as to develop and discus before the diagram fades itself.