What's your social intelligence IQ? (link to quiz included)

Page 10 of 11 [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

Ghonasiflaids
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jun 2011, 10:45 am

6. This was only a ten question quiz...so i dont think its very accurate...

sfreyj
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jun 2011, 11:42 am

For the full 106 question test, on a bell curve from 55 to 155...

Snapshot Report

Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 55
Subscale percentile = 0.13

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2011, 2:44 pm

This quiz is for emotional intelligence. Social intelligence is not the same.

Hauge
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

sfreyj wrote:
For the full 106 question test, on a bell curve from 55 to 155...

Snapshot Report

Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 55
Subscale percentile = 0.13

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

Exactly the same here...

AQ=44, EQ=7, SQ=64, Aspie-quiz AS=162/200 NT=37/200

binaryodes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 4:42 pm

68..... good grief I was convinced that I was going to score in the upper percentile

edit:not sure that ive taken the same test as everyone else aha I only receive a score out of 100

You are reasonably skilled when it comes to the core ability of identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. There is still, however, room for growth. Overall, your skills in this area of emotional intelligence aid you in the process of reading others, understanding how they feel, and effectively identifying your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to the emotions of others as well as well as your ability to understand yourself. Review the results below for further information on areas that could use further improvement.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 5:41 pm

You appear to have at least some basic skill when it comes to identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. However, there is still a great deal of room to improve on this core ability.

Last edited by TallyMan on 02 Dec 2013, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coffeebean
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 5:41 pm

Quote:
You are reasonably skilled when it comes to the core ability of identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. There is still, however, room for growth. Overall, your skills in this area of emotional intelligence aid you in the process of reading others, understanding how they feel, and effectively identifying your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to the emotions of others as well as well as your ability to understand yourself. Review the results below for further information on areas that could use further improvement.

Moondust
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 6:14 pm

85 out of 100. I wonder why my social life is so disastrous, then. Should I buy the detailed results to find out?

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 6:42 pm

I scored 73.

LucySnowe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2013, 6:54 pm

I scored 69.

Aria
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2013, 7:43 pm

Oh, dear... 55. :oops: This is much lower than some of yours...

EQ: 14 SQ: 83
"You [humans] find it easier to understand the death of one than the death of a million. You speak about the objective hardness of the Vulcan heart, but how little room there seems to be in yours." - Spock

SG78
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Dec 2013, 8:32 pm

You appear to have at least some basic skill when it comes to identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. However, there is still a great deal of room to improve on this core ability.

shortcircuit3
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Dec 2013, 9:22 pm

i don't think this test is any more accurate than traditional IQ tests as emotions and intellect are things that can't be quantified (and even attempting qualification is to tred into contentious and nebulous waters). but it definitely reflects the general impairment and dysfuction i feel, at the moment.

1. score likely influenced by the fact that i'm severely depressed right now alongside my ASD

2. my reality is extremely insular and restricted. being deprived of environments that might engender referential experiences similar to the hypothetical scenarios — i cannot reasonably predict what i would do in "x" situation because i have no real basis for comparison – no arsenal of historical examples to draw upon. that said, i answered: "i don't know" for a lot of questions. might be another reason why i ended up with a 40.

pete1061
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 10:22 pm

I think this test has changed over the course of this thread. The score they gave me was on a 0-100 scale.
People in this thread are describing a short test, and a different test that gives scores over 100.

Diagnosed in 2005

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2013, 11:24 pm

This is a completely different test. Just took the new version:

Quote:

You appear to have at least some basic skill when it comes to identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. However, there is still a great deal of room to improve on this core ability. Review the results below for further information in order to identify where improvement is recommended. By improving your skills in this area of emotional intelligence, you will be in a better position to read others, understand how they feel, and effectively identify your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to others as well as your ability to understand yourself.

Not very surprising....

so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17