Page 65 of 65 [ 1036 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65

Eyeselation
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2024, 6:01 pm

sim wrote:
RainKing wrote:
Would someone explain what this question means: "Do you turn words around in conversations?" :?

I think it means you speak like Yoda. Or omitting the beginning of a sentence and putting it at the end. My daughter used to call me Yoda all the time when we were both much younger. I didn’t get what she meant.

Eyeselation
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2024, 6:03 pm

Eyeselation wrote:
sim wrote:
RainKing wrote:
Would someone explain what this question means: "Do you turn words around in conversations?" :?

I think it means you speak like Yoda. Or omitting the beginning of a sentence and putting it at the end. My daughter used to call me Yoda all the time when we were both much younger. I didn’t get what she meant.

“Even more unusual is the way Yoda famously speaks, ordering his sentences object-subject-verb, or OSV: The lightsaber Yoda grasped. Or, to use an example from an actual Yoda utterance: “Much to learn, you still have.””

Hokulea
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Jan 2024, 8:13 pm

Your score: 126 of 200
94% probability of being atypical (autistic/neurodiverse)

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2024, 8:55 pm

Your score: 142 of 200
99% probability of being atypical (autistic/neurodiverse)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2024, 9:06 pm

Quote:
Your score: 164 of 200
100% probability of being atypical (autistic/neurodiverse)

I'd like a second opinion.

You're also lazy.

:oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Eyeselation
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jan 2024, 12:32 am

Eyeselation wrote:
Eyeselation wrote:
sim wrote:
RainKing wrote:

“Even more unusual is the way Yoda famously speaks, ordering his sentences object-subject-verb, or OSV: The lightsaber Yoda grasped. Or, to use an example from an actual Yoda utterance: “Much to learn, you still have.””

Score 165/200. Don’t recall the other score. Still sometimes turn words around when I speak but catch myself when texting. Go back and put sentence in the order most are used to reading and hearing. So writing is easier for me than speaking in public. Speaking I usually sound ridiculous. Texting-just pretentious at times. Too formal-can’t help it. But always try to be less so for expediency sake.
When entire family moved to CA in the early 60’s classmates would ask me why I talked “so funny.” Assumed they were addressing my Midwest accent and oversized vocabulary. Know better now.

silverlinings1069
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Jan 2024, 8:05 pm

My score - 177 out 200

Eyeselation
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Jan 2024, 10:23 pm

Eyeselation wrote:
Eyeselation wrote:
Eyeselation wrote:
sim wrote:
RainKing wrote:

Means you speak like Yoda. Or omitting the beginning of a sentence and putting it at the end. My daughter used to call me Yoda all the time when we were both much younger. I didn’t get what she meant.

Score 165/200. Don’t recall the other score. Still sometimes turn words around when I speak but catch myself when texting. Go back and put sentence in the order most are used to reading and hearing. So writing is easier for me than speaking in public. Speaking I usually sound ridiculous. Texting-just pretentious at times. Too formal-can’t help it. But always try to be less so for expediency sake.
When entire family moved to CA in the early 60’s classmates would ask me why I talked “so funny.” Assumed they were addressing my Midwest accent and oversized vocabulary. Know better now.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 11:48 pm

what is this quiz for?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2024, 11:49 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
what is this quiz for?

It's an evaluation for autism.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

vergil96
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jan 2024, 1:12 pm

According to this test I'm neurotypical

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2024, 1:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
what is this quiz for?

It's an evaluation for autism.

This like an IQ test. It is hard to understand? I want to do it.