Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 4:09 am

Anyone else have this? I can do okay to those I choose to open up to but for the most part, not many people know that much about me. What about you?

toby2
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 May 2008, 5:23 am

Quote:
Anyone else have this? I can do okay to those I choose to open up to but for the most part, not many people know that much about me. What about you

hmm me too not many if none know the real me. now i am trying to tell them about the real me phew not easy :lol:

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

06 May 2008, 6:24 am

I've never completely opened up to someone. This is mainly because I don't trust anyone enough to do so, and partly because I don't even know what the problem is sometimes. For example, I can be feeling depressed but not know why, or I can be feeling sick but don't know that it's anxiety related.
Although, this coming Thursday, I am going to try really hard to open up to my doctor...which will most likely be impossible get again. :roll:

HereComeTheLizards
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 May 2008, 7:30 am

I see little advantage in 'opening up'. Most people are not interested in either me or my personal problems. There's probably too much emotional incontinence in the world already.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 7:32 am

i don't really open up to the people around me.