Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:12 am

Let's say you meet a new person and this person tells you:

Hello, could you please tell me about yourself?
What are your qualities and your defaults?
Why do you think you could be my best friend?
How do you think our relationship and activities will have evolved within 3 month?

Wouldn't you think this person may be autistic? Just kidding but job interviewers are asking you those kind of weird questions when they first meet you.

Do NTs become autistic when performing job interviews?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 6:22 am

Such questions asked by «employers» are used in order to determine the likelihood that you share as much enthusiasm in working towards the common goals of all of the other co-workers, compatibility, honesty, determining how much accommodations you may need, whether you'll stick around for a while or are likely to end up quitting the job in less than a year or two (or three months from now), and that you're not a Russian spy. ;)

«Weird questions» you say ? Well... I suppose... that could be weird if your potential boss or supervisor was trying to qualify the likelihood of determining the likelihood that he/she could get you to sleep with him/her. Some of these careers are very demanding, and can be quite stressful without some sort of companionship at the end of a hard day's work, not to mention the fact that some «promotions» really might be the result of sleeping with one's bosses...

LaetiBlabla wrote:
Let's say you meet a new person and this person tells you:

Hello, could you please tell me about yourself?
What are your qualities and your defaults?
Why do you think you could be my best friend?
How do you think our relationship and activities will have evolved within 3 month?

Wouldn't you think this person may be autistic? Just kidding but job interviewers are asking you those kind of weird questions when they first meet you.

Do NTs become autistic when performing job interviews?