Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2009, 3:55 pm

By this I mean that the essence of life is furthering one's self into the future they mean to be. What is the fire that keeps you living and makes you fight for your desired goal every day of your life?

Mine is the desire to prove to the world who I am and what I am capable of, and so I adopted the self title The One Who Is, as a riminder of what I fight for every day of my life, that goal that is the ful realization of who I am, not the mental realization, I have that already, but the physical realization in the world around me, the realization of the surroundings that make up that person, the knowledge that I can be more than who I appear to be now, and the will to achieve it. That is my fire, that is my desire, the desire that pushes me forward, forward into the next day of actualization, and realization of my final goal, and the final form of who I am. For I am The One Who Is, and I shall achieve this final form, for it is what drives me, and any less than that would be my failure at life, and failure for me is not an option.

Acacia
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2009, 4:01 pm

Padium wrote:
What is the fire that keeps you living and makes you fight for your desired goal every day of your life?

Knowledge of the unreality of my own existence.

This, rather surprisingly, encourages me to persevere through life's trials and just LIVE.

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2009, 4:09 pm

Acacia wrote:
Padium wrote:
What is the fire that keeps you living and makes you fight for your desired goal every day of your life?

Knowledge of the unreality of my own existence.

This, rather surprisingly, encourages me to persevere through life's trials and just LIVE.

Interesting...

Personally I don't care whether the thread of my existance is real or imaginary, I just care that the world is aware of what this thread is, and that this thread becomes a crucial part in the fabric that is humanity. Basicaly I want to be like either hitler or Christ and leave a lasting mark on the world, but of course I would rather be like Christ... I want to leave a legacy behind me, one that my future children will be proud of, and be able to that man, the one that helped shape your world, he is my father, just like I can point to my great uncle and say "that man that was once president of Tampax, and helped shape that part of the world, he is my great uncle."... okay, bad example was bad, but still... I want to leave a legacy when I pass.

MegaAndy
Toucan
Toucan

06 Feb 2009, 5:37 am

the fact that i have to

Padium wrote:
I want to leave a legacy behind me,

thats realy nice, i spose its good to be so optimistic unfortinatly im not :(

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 11:47 am

for my right to party...?

CMaximus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Feb 2009, 11:53 am

As a curiosity: I don't have anything better to be doing, anyway.

jelibean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm

Kindness, equality, understanding and tolerance of ALL on the autistic spectrum. I am totally passionate about the spectrum. My cause is to show the world how amazing it is to be on the spectrum and how vital we are in society. Turning negatives into postives and showing folk how to help us grow and blossom into healthy happy members of society.
We do everything for free, keeps it honourable. I will go to my grave still fighting for rights for those of us on the autistic spectrum.

www.jelibean.com/

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 2:10 pm

for my right...to par-tyyyyyyyyy!

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 2:06 pm

Nothing is more important than morals, ethics and equality.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

Being alive.

I might be at times arrogant, stuck up, megalomaniac and only want the best of everything but what keeps me living is the simple fact that I find it to be most pleasurable to be alive.

Nothing is at much worth to strive for as being alive.

I want a lot from life, I sure do - but being alive, that's all I need.

I like how I can think and do and feel for the mere fact that I am alive. Just spending my day being here, breathing, thinking, that's my ultimate happiness.

Everything else is a game that I should win but could lose at any given time - and then I feel a seething anger but do not lose my deep rooted need to live.

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Feb 2009, 3:53 pm

Right now, I'm fighting for my right to participate in shows in Disney World when we go this coming summer. I worked hard to overcome so many obstacles in my life, therefore, I feel entitled to be picked to volunteer in shows down in disney world.

alba
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 4:00 pm

jelibean wrote:
Kindness, equality, understanding and tolerance of ALL on the autistic spectrum. I am totally passionate about the spectrum. My cause is to show the world how amazing it is to be on the spectrum and how vital we are in society. Turning negatives into postives and showing folk how to help us grow and blossom into healthy happy members of society.
We do everything for free, keeps it honourable. I will go to my grave still fighting for rights for those of us on the autistic spectrum.

www.jelibean.com/

When autistics say stuff like this...it is very inspiring to me. Thankyou jelibean.
And thanks Padium for your optimism and for the thread. The things you guys are saying makes me proud to be on the spectrum with you. :heart:

warface
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Feb 2009, 4:23 pm

my only enemies in life are fear, boredom and conceit

MegaAndy
Toucan
Toucan

08 Feb 2009, 5:59 pm

meh to party i would if i was ever invited no one likes me

boots_dy1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker