Page 4 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Dec 2008, 12:55 pm

ephemerella wrote:
It's not a stretch to imagine him basking on a rock with those unblinking eyes, watching.

Icke and his "followers" simply use the term "Reptillian" as an way of characterizing those they dislike (mostly certain business and political leaders).

Delusions are rampant. What is fascinating is how Icke has managed to turn his own personal delusion into a collective delusion.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 3:49 pm

Quote:
ephemerella wrote:
It occurs to me that this is sort of the ideal profile for the obsessively committed, beautiful research assistant. Too bad engineering professors are too personally deformed and immature to handle me properly.

hehehe, I can relate to that. Wouldn't it be nice to be married to a brilliant scientist. :wink:

Quote:
I think New Agers call Asperger Phenotypes (pre-Asperger) "Indigo Children" and full blown Aspergers "Crystal Children". They have moving, inspiring renditions of AS traits to support the taxonomy. Kind of appealing, actually. Descriptions earlier in the thread.

Indigos are highly empathetic. Aspies are not necessarily Indigos although many Indigos are very high functioning aspies who are extremely empathetic. They are sensitive and intense. Most people born after 1975 have the potential to be Indigos. Many do not reach their full potential.
Crystals are born after 1990, and there are a lot of them, are not just autistic. They do not have as much struggles because the Indigos have opened doors for them. They are purer souls.

Indigos know who they are and they don't let people get in their way or wrongly influence them.
Crystals don't have to prove anything.
If you are an Indigo, you do not tolerate BS and people can't get one over on you. You stand up for yourself and the underdog. You crave justice and will fight for the good cause.

All the information you need about this phenomenon is free on the web. It is knowledge within you if you trust yourself to rely on your own brain and heart. There is much more money to be made in medicating and "educating" away these inherent traits. Think for yourself. Don't be so quick to say that new age philosophy is garbage.

Doreen Virtue has written much about Indigos and Crystals. Here is a video if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpx4X8I ... re=related

They have a different way of communicating.

-Pythagoras

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

Magnus wrote:
Quote:
ephemerella wrote:
It occurs to me that this is sort of the ideal profile for the obsessively committed, beautiful research assistant. Too bad engineering professors are too personally deformed and immature to handle me properly.

hehehe, I can relate to that. Wouldn't it be nice to be married to a brilliant scientist. :wink:

Quote:
I think New Agers call Asperger Phenotypes (pre-Asperger) "Indigo Children" and full blown Aspergers "Crystal Children". They have moving, inspiring renditions of AS traits to support the taxonomy. Kind of appealing, actually. Descriptions earlier in the thread.

Indigos are highly empathetic. Aspies are not necessarily Indigos although many Indigos are very high functioning aspies who are extremely empathetic. They are sensitive and intense. Most people born after 1975 have the potential to be Indigos. Many do not reach their full potential.
Crystals are born after 1990, and there are a lot of them, are not just autistic. They do not have as much struggles because the Indigos have opened doors for them. They are purer souls.

Indigos know who they are and they don't let people get in their way or wrongly influence them.
Crystals don't have to prove anything.
If you are an Indigo, you do not tolerate BS and people can't get one over on you. You stand up for yourself and the underdog. You crave justice and will fight for the good cause.

All the information you need about this phenomenon is free on the web. It is knowledge within you if you trust yourself to rely on your own brain and heart. There is much more money to be made in medicating and "educating" away these inherent traits. Think for yourself. Don't be so quick to say that new age philosophy is garbage.

Doreen Virtue has written much about Indigos and Crystals. Here is a video if you are interested.

They have a different way of communicating.

I am 80% indigo says th e quiz, but yet I was born long before the 70s :roll:

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:27 pm

Loborojo wrote:

What quiz? Do you have a link?

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:32 pm

Magnus wrote:

Maybe if he was also on the track team, is a great cook and knows how to do his own laundry... actually I dated a guy like that but he was a medical researcher, at another college. You have to go to med school or law school if you want professors to be in good physical condition, because they will make time to play squash during lunch and stuff like that. For some reason, this medical researcher didn't strike me as a professor, tho. He was a daredevil with a motorcycle, an oenophile and had his own lab. I think the medical guys are more like doctors who happen to work on a campus.

Magnus wrote:

Thanks! Really interesting.

Exile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2008, 8:44 pm

Ok, this is confusing now. I LIKE basking on rocks and staring lidlessly at things.

Can I be reptilian and ultra-violet both?

An ultra-violet reptile?

I like the sound of that. It'd look good under Exile. Better than those bird names. (except for Phoenix, of course.)

8)

Loborojo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 9:35 pm

ephemerella wrote:
Loborojo wrote:

What quiz? Do you have a link?

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-are-you-an-indigo-test

Tails
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2008, 10:08 pm

Lol, I don't buy the whole Indigo BS, but the test says I'm 82% on it, haha.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 10:14 pm

I scored 90%, no surprise really

nominalist
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Dec 2008, 10:34 pm

I only scored 58 on the test, but I think that is because I expressed my incredulity toward all of the psychic questions they asked.

Institute for Dialectical metaRealism: http://dmr.institute

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 12:41 am

I am a great psychic and this is no joke, just look at my predictions that I wrote right here for 2008 and the coming year, 2009. For example, I had a dream last night about an attack at a school. The only part I got wrong on this was that I thought he was armed with grenades that has smoke that can burn you besides the usual guns and knives. Today, a plot was foiled against a school and a teenager was going to attack it after the new year. The other dream I had was impossible, not a psychic dream (I have several dreams in a night and remember them for awhile, especially the realistic ones). I predicted the tsunami, 9/11, certain plane crashes with details, bombings and their death tolls, the current economic condition (look at the random section and search for predictions 2008 and you'll see how accurate I can be) I predicted this recession and mentioned how low certain stocks will go, the unemployment numbers to the exact percentage (6.5%) and what it will be next year (8%). What is funny is that shortly after I wrote the 2009 predictions all these reports came out basically saying the same exact things that I wrote. For example, I said unemployment next year will hit 8%, then a report a few days later said the same thing. Then I wrote that the Dow will hit 6,000 and a report came out a few days later saying that. I also said if Obama doesn't get assassinated, he will make a great president and will fix the economy but you won't see any improvement until 2010. A report said that, too. Its like they are going on the site and copying my predictions. I predicted how high gas would go and how low it will go. ($4.50 earlier this year, and will be less than a dollar in March of next year- I thought $1.50 or less at first but that is already happening). I cry when one of my predictions come true because sometimes I think I influence it because no psychic is this accurate.

Magnus
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 1:49 am

Psychic phenomenon was being studied for years. The results are always contingent upon the observer doing the experiment.
I have only tapped into this cosmic consciousness spontaneously. But, from my experience I know it's real. Supernatural is all in the mind.

Check out remote viewing. As an Indigo, I am obsessed with breaking the code to all of this. There are reasons why we are kept away from this knowledge that we all can tap into.

Quote:
(CBS) But beyond all of that, Woodward reports, for the first time, that there is a secret behind the success of the surge: a sophisticated and lethal special operations program.

"This is very sensitive and very top secret, but there are secret operational capabilities that have been developed by the military to locate, target, and kill leaders of al Qaeda in Iraq, insurgent leaders, renegade militia leaders. That is one of the true breakthroughs," Woodward told Pelley.

"But what are we talking about here? It's some kind of surveillance? Some kind of targeted way of taking out just the people that you're looking for? The leadership of the enemy?" Pelley asked.

"I'd love to go through the details, but I'm not going to," Woodward replied.

The details, Woodward says, would compromise the program.

"For a reporter, you don’t allow much," Pelley remarked.

"Well no, it’s with reluctance. From what I know about it, it's one of those things that go back to any war, World War I, World War II, the role of the tank, and the airplane. And it is the stuff of which military novels are written," Woodward said.

"Do you mean to say that this special capability is such an advance in military technique and technology that it reminds you of the advent of the tank and the airplane?" Pelley asked.

"Yeah," Woodward said. "If you were an al Qaeda leader or part of the insurgency in Iraq, or one of these renegade militias, and you knew about what they were able to do, you'd get your ass outta town.

-Pythagoras

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 8:30 am

FireBird wrote:
I am a great psychic and this is no joke, just look at my predictions that I wrote right here for 2008 and the coming year, 2009. For example, I had a dream last night about an attack at a school. The only part I got wrong on this was that I thought he was armed with grenades that has smoke that can burn you besides the usual guns and knives. Today, a plot was foiled against a school and a teenager was going to attack it after the new year. The other dream I had was impossible, not a psychic dream (I have several dreams in a night and remember them for awhile, especially the realistic ones). I predicted the tsunami, 9/11, certain plane crashes with details, bombings and their death tolls, the current economic condition (look at the random section and search for predictions 2008 and you'll see how accurate I can be) I predicted this recession and mentioned how low certain stocks will go, the unemployment numbers to the exact percentage (6.5%) and what it will be next year (8%). What is funny is that shortly after I wrote the 2009 predictions all these reports came out basically saying the same exact things that I wrote. For example, I said unemployment next year will hit 8%, then a report a few days later said the same thing. Then I wrote that the Dow will hit 6,000 and a report came out a few days later saying that. I also said if Obama doesn't get assassinated, he will make a great president and will fix the economy but you won't see any improvement until 2010. A report said that, too. Its like they are going on the site and copying my predictions. I predicted how high gas would go and how low it will go. ($4.50 earlier this year, and will be less than a dollar in March of next year- I thought $1.50 or less at first but that is already happening). I cry when one of my predictions come true because sometimes I think I influence it because no psychic is this accurate.

Well, I agree with a lot of your predictions. If you are making stock market and unemployment and fuel price predictions a few days ahead, that is not an unusual thing. Much of what is happening this year was and is predictable. Also, some of these predictions are not necessarily independent. If you see 8 pct unemployment, then lower gas prices are probably to follow because the supply and demand curves for oil are so close that small changes in supply or demand create large changes corresponding changes in price. So if the economy slows, the price of oil drops like a rock. I think that there is a floor for oil prices, tho, because Russia might destabilize soon. Its economic model is stable only for $60/bbl fuel prices, and they may not be prepared to deal with less. Just as the world chokes when oil gets to a certain high price, the oil producers choke when it gets to a certain low price. OPEC didn't cut production at their last meeting, but there is no reason why they won't do so if oil prices continue to fall. And we are limited by refining capacity, which can't make a profit below a certain price of gas.

I don't think that Obama can fix the economy because, in the big picture, we are having the problems we have because of global changes that we didn't prepare for or adapt to. The global markets have fundamentally changed so much that what worked in the 20th century doesn't work anymore. We are not so much in a recession as we are in the midst of a disorderly, incompetent and negligent economic disruption where our 20th markets and business models are crumbling, while those at the top were too clueless or hands-off to be aware of the radical reformulations of our economy and markets that were necessary. How we do everything and how we hook up to the world, from our national power grid to how we trade commodities and finance capital investment across borders, has to change. In the economics and world markets sense, a new age is indeed upon us, but we didn't change to adapt to it, so now our economy is suffering. What did happen is that in the grey market areas caused by the shifting world economy, opportunists moved in and started taking advantage, like putting together flawed financial derivative products to take advantage of international hedge funds and emerging market wealth funds flow across our borders, creating a cash bubble that other financiers took advantage of, e.g. like inflating asset values (real estate) to absorb the unsustainable liquidity. The world economy outgrew us while we were growing outdated, and as we teetered toward economic senility under a negligent administration, financial sector opportunists inflated and fed off cash bubbles created by new global investor cash flow.

Barack Obama can't "fix" the economy because we don't have an economic model or business models that work well for the 21st century -- we need to build new systems. The best Barack Obama can do now, is to stop the negligence that kept us chugging on 20th century business models, infrastructure and markets, and start laying the groundwork for a 21st century economy, which will have to grow on the new foundation at the same time we try to stop the hemorrhaging. As far as I can tell, Obama seems to be planning this, based on his early statements. However, it will take years and decades. And the financial sector probably has to collapse some more; we shouldn't be trying to prop it up because it grew far too large for the economy it was allegedly supporting. By propping the Wall Street and banking losers up, we are going into a lot of debt to do the wrong thing: deferring the eventual collapse and contraction of our bloated and corrupt capital investment and banking sectors. It wouldn't surprise me if the stock market fell to 6000. That is the next floor, if the support around 7800 fails. The events likely to cause a failure of support at 7800 are more financial sector instability problems caused by our not lancing the boil when we should have.

Don't feel responsible for things that are being published that are consistent with the prices and figures you are predicting. A lot of people have the same predictions you do. I.e. most people who follow economics have a pretty good idea what is going to happen in the very near future, some people have a pretty good idea what is going to happen a little farther out, and some people have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen 2 years from now. And stories don't get published in the paper until after big insiders agree on what the narrative is, so I'd say stuff shows up in newspapers weeks or months after everyone else who really follows economics is aware of it. If you think you're good at it, you can open up a trading account and start trading options or something.

Edited to add: "Crude Oil Rises on Speculation OPEC, Russia Will Coordinate Cut " Bloomberg News Dec 10

Last edited by ephemerella on 10 Dec 2008, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2008, 8:44 am

One of my close friends said I am very spiritual person and i dont know why cause i have never shared nothing like of what i beleive
I keep it to myself cause thats when people start labelling you as 'yeah she's not there'
I have never heard nothing said about me like that except a few people over the years since i was a kid go 'The lights are on but thiers no one home' Whatever i dont really care.
There is nothing wrong with me. I am more home than of stupid comments they make :? unless they are saying it about how they are feeling about themselves. Yeah because what you think about others is truly what you think about yourself and your projecting.

I have seen ghosts. i have read people pasts and seen spirits of their family since passed and alot more but i really want live in the real world so i dont like my imagination to be like that. It is hard enough to control as it is.
I dont know if that makes me indigo or a crystal child? but i rather live as gypies or in hippy commune than act and follow the stupid stereotypical norms.
That is why and proberly the only reason i have been in trouble with police sometimes because i dont agree. Im rebelling against something that I am doing or i am thinking that should be accepted and its not. Just because i dont wanna act same as everyone else does, doesnt mean i am doing anything wrong! and if people arent understanding or accepting of that
if i am not getting my needs meet, Maybe i have got carried away
Still, I was right in the first place and then I become the criminal.
Its just not fair :evil:

Last edited by Samara on 10 Dec 2008, 8:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

ephemerella
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2008, 8:49 am

nominalist wrote:
I only scored 58 on the test, but I think that is because I expressed my incredulity toward all of the psychic questions they asked.

LOL. I only scored 70, but that is because I am not an agent of change and have no intention of ever imposing any change on the world. I also went negative on about half the psychic questions, although I'm interested in probablistic modeling. I don't really think of prediction in psychic terms.

The world is complex enough that just trying to keep up with a fraction of its phenomena and remain coherent, is a big deal for me. I am barely able to change myself enough to keep up, much less change anything else.

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Dec 2008, 9:10 am

Yes that is true ephemerella but sometimes, no alot of times there is so many things that are just not right and no one is fighting. Not the way they should be.
Maybe i shoot myself in the foot, thats what people say but I DON'T! They shoot me in the foot! because they are not liking how i am behaving but why didnt people listen to me in the first place.

You just cant ignore people. When something I am really against or upset about. You cant, you just make me sit there and accept what you think i should. No way! and sometimes i dont care if i go against the norm. Even if i do get locked away cause alot of people do that dont need to be there. If something has to change
I cant handle not doing nothing, controlled by emotions, maybe
Something a person, place or people whatever i know cant survive. Its injustice
It is so wrong! You cant stop me from doing whatever i have to do to make it right. Even my efforts failed, i dont care. Its better than doing nothing at all.

Last edited by Samara on 10 Dec 2008, 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.