Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 1:56 pm

So, I ordered a pair of wireless headphones, and got told they would give me an eta last Friday. So I call the store that ordered them in, and they said lat feb/early march... I can't wait that long, my current pair might not last that long, and I don't want to have to wait... Plus, by the time they come in, they might be available locally in Canada anyways... Why is it that everything worth waiting for really has to make you think about how long you are willing to wait before not wanting it???

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 2:02 pm

I thought this thread was going be like the plumbing apprentices first job... being sent to the plumbers merchants shop and to ask for "a long weight".

The irritating thing of course will be if when they arrive (late) they are broken and you have to send them back again. :wink:

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 2:07 pm

Its a logitech, and they don't generally ship defective products... but I think I would probably meltdown at that point if I got a defective set from them after such a wait. I, after the initial shock, checked over the contents of my packaging for half an hour when I found my external hard drive shipped without a power cord... Then I didn't want to do anything till I could get it sorted out... which wasn't for a couple of days...

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 2:45 pm

Logitech is pretty well established. I'd check with another store and see if you can find them. If you do, then cancel your original order and get your money back.

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2009, 2:55 pm

pakled wrote:
Logitech is pretty well established. I'd check with another store and see if you can find them. If you do, then cancel your original order and get your money back.

Its not a product they offer in Canada, I have already looked, and I am getting them through my school's tech shop, and they are going through a supplier in the states.