Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sue88
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

The majority of people in this world have no interest in respecting people with AS. The world makes us feel stupid and bad about ourselves.
The truth is......It is really really hard. But.... you need to become o.k. with yourself no matter what the world is telling you. Do the things you are interested in with your whole soul and make a difference in the world by being a nice person that will bring a little bit of positive energy to others. Do something for your mom or a child that you know. Do little favors for others and you will start to feel better about yourself. You will go to sleep at night knowing that you made someone elses life a little easier. You have power to be a good person no matter what the circumstance.

Maditude
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 5:12 pm

sue88 wrote:
The majority of people in this world have no interest in respecting people with AS. The world makes us feel stupid and bad about ourselves.
The truth is......It is really really hard. But.... you need to become o.k. with yourself no matter what the world is telling you. Do the things you are interested in with your whole soul and make a difference in the world by being a nice person that will bring a little bit of positive energy to others. Do something for your mom or a child that you know. Do little favors for others and you will start to feel better about yourself. You will go to sleep at night knowing that you made someone elses life a little easier. You have power to be a good person no matter what the circumstance.

"Vortex of Freedom" Radio Show
Saturdays 6PM Eastern - 5PM Central
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maditude

Fickle_Pickle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

I'm basically the same, ecxept I'm TOO pretty.
That plus lack of personality and immaturity means that I'm on good grounds for being a stupid, spoiled slut.

And of course, I won't know how to live with myself if I'm not into drugs first.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2009, 10:33 am

Fickle_Pickle wrote:
I'm basically the same, ecxept I'm TOO pretty.
That plus lack of personality and immaturity means that I'm on good grounds for being a stupid, spoiled slut.

And of course, I won't know how to live with myself if I'm not into drugs first.

hows that the same?