Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2008, 9:35 am

Go here.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/community/f ... 263&page=3

read droopy's posts. This guy claims he is autistic and attacks other people who are. I don't even know if he is, he claims he's an LFA.

An autistic against neurodiversity, and he wants no one to speak for him, which is the purpose of ND.

What impression do you get outta this? I'm really pissed. By the way, my username is trinity. Yeah, I picked a fight with him, because he's attacking the whole Aspie community.

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 4:46 pm

Off-ly pissed topic

I am finding it tedious to sift through the style of posting there. It is not Autistic or reader friendly. I just see a lot of writing that is basically saying nothing. I am surprised to see a number of people who also post here. And not one real debate I can read. Just words, boxes, all seem unco-ordinated to me. 8O :?

I think Droopy used to be a member here.

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

bheid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2008, 4:49 pm

Has your head not exploded from being so utterly offended yet?

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 4:54 pm

Just ignore them. I'm trying really hard to ignore the people who offend me on this site.

Edit: and the more I ignore them, the more they harass me through sockpuppets. :roll:

Last edited by SilverProteus on 25 Apr 2008, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 5:23 pm

I don't even go to that site. I have better things to concentrate on, such as WP and Punk music.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 5:32 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I don't even go to that site. I have better things to concentrate on, such as WP and Punk music.

Here here :)

beau99
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 5:38 pm

Chimchar wrote:
Go here.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/community/f ... 263&page=3

read droopy's posts. This guy claims he is autistic and attacks other people who are. I don't even know if he is, he claims he's an LFA.

An autistic against neurodiversity, and he wants no one to speak for him, which is the purpose of ND.

What impression do you get outta this? I'm really pissed. By the way, my username is trinity. Yeah, I picked a fight with him, because he's attacking the whole Aspie community.

I've already told you, Droopy is female.

It's really best if you leave her alone.

And yes, she really is autistic.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/agenderstar

bheid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2008, 5:51 pm

D1nk0 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

Here here :)

I third this.

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

25 Apr 2008, 5:52 pm

Leave her alone? I didn't do anything. All I did was ask her a question and told her how I felt about her insult, and she just attacked me. If she's going to keep flaming me, she better expect me to retaliate because I never let things like that go.

All she does on that damn forum is stir up trouble.

bheid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Apr 2008, 5:52 pm

SilverProteus wrote:
Just ignore them. I'm trying really hard to ignore the people who offend me on this site.

Edit: and the more I ignore them, the more they harass me through sockpuppets. :roll:

shouldn't you report it to a mod? :?

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 6:26 pm

bheid wrote:
SilverProteus wrote:

shouldn't you report it to a mod? :?

I was just about to report one who's now taken to PMing me but he/she stopped.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 7:40 pm

CockneyRebel,

I agree with you! I would add cats to my personal list, too.

25 Apr 2008, 7:49 pm

Evidence that Droopy is for real and that she really is autistic:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=drooooopy

http://droopyssafespace.blogspot.com/

She was on AFF and she got banned for making false accusations. I never saw the whole drama because I wasn't even there when it happened so I can't judge it and she created a sockpuppet after she was banned and then she was banned again and all her posts were deleted.

Rainstorm5
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 7:57 pm

I'm probably going to draw fire for saying this, but I'm a grownup & I can take it.

Question: Why are arguments from other forums being brought over here?

25 Apr 2008, 8:06 pm

The posts must have been deleted there Chimchar because I didn't see any of your attacks on Droopy in that thread.

I think we both have something in common. When someone pisses us off, we fight back, give them s**t except I only give people s**t when they do something to me. Maybe I should start giving other as*holes s**t too. I don't know. I wouldn't want someone picking on me for no reason so I don't do it to others, especially to as*holes.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 10:28 pm

Rainstorm5 wrote:
I'm probably going to draw fire for saying this, but I'm a grownup & I can take it.

Question: Why are arguments from other forums being brought over here?

You won't draw any fire from me over that.

I've seen three or four posts recently that worked this way -- took an argument from one forum to another, in public, for reasons other than safety or something.

That's generally a bad idea on the net, it can destroy entire boards by creating factions and bickering. I don't think the new (past few years, as far as I can tell) notion that this is somehow okay, has helped forums on the net at all.