Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ADD_Teen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Sep 2010, 1:06 pm

You scored a total of 115

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

I'm a severe case of ADD, with a few suspects of other things...

I have already taken it, that's how I wasn't distracted. Plus, it's in my obsession(s). :roll:

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2010, 5:36 am

You scored a total of 59

You appear to be suffering from a moderate amount of attention and concentration difficulties according to your responses to this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional soon to rule out a possible attention disorder.

ReBabar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2010, 3:22 pm

You scored a total of 91

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire. You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, it would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further diagnosis from a trained mental health professional immediately.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

It would have been much higher a few years back.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 6:42 pm

You scored a total of 15

You have answered this self-report questionnaire in such a way as to suggest that you do not likely currently suffer from an attention deficit disorder.

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

You scored a total of 89

:? :lol: :(

ripcity
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2010, 6:00 am

You scored a total of 83

luvmyaspie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

69 - Moderate ADHD Likely

KissOfMarmaladeSky
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 2:31 pm

Kalikimaka wrote:
You scored a total of 77

And I closed this test 3 times before I finished it.

I got the same result...

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 2:42 pm

This came up saying I was likely to have an attention deficit disorder... however, the symptoms I clicked on were mainly to do with bipolar. I don't think I have ADD.

twiztid_angel

01 Jan 2011, 3:40 pm

Quote:
Results of your
Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz

You scored a total of 98

damn mine said get to a professional immediatly....good thing i already did! whew!

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2011, 7:54 pm

I scored 39-Mild ADHD.

I already know I do not have ADHD. All the questions I chose moderate or quite a lot for were all AS symptoms. I am not overly inattentive or hyperactive.

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2011, 3:06 pm

You scored a total of 71

It is highly likely that you are presently suffering from adult attention deficit disorder, according to your responses on this self-report questionnaire.

DarkCloud
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2011, 9:53 pm

92 Serious Adhd Likely I was diagnosed in my twenties I thought I would see If it changed much

NewShinyCD
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 May 2011, 10:31 am

Scored a 76. Not diagnosed yet though, but I'm finally going to a psychologist next week to talk to him about AS/ADHD/PTSD.