Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

If you were a Transformer,would you be an Autobot or a Decepticon and Why?
Autobot 83%  83%  [ 10 ]
Decepticon 17%  17%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 12

RachelLugiagirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2007, 3:51 pm

Does anyone like this film and Game? I have the game and am a level 4 Autobot. Steering the car is very difficult. My friend is a level 7 decepticon as well as a level 5 at least Autobot. isn't the music cool? Nintendo DS also PC and cartoons and models. :P :)

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2007, 4:32 pm

Autobot :) ! !! !! !! !! !!Fight for the right!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! :D ! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

JulieArticuno
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2007, 3:30 pm

:lol: Well.....I have been playing on "Transformers: Decepticon" and "Transformers: Autobot" recently.

On "Autobot" I am Rianbot, a level 5 (or 6 'bot, and on "Decepticon" I am a level 10 Decepticon called Blazer. "Decepticon" is actually easier to play than "Autobots" (because in "Autobots" you have to AVOID damaging cars and human installations, and my driving on the game is so awful I've already destroyed two cars, and in "Decepticons" you are MEANT to destroy cars.)
At the moment I am STUCK on both games because I'm at the same point on both (a chase scene) and as my coordination SUCKS I keep losing my quarry. I'll get back on @Autobots@ later and have ANOTHER go at being Bumblebee chasing down Barricade (I don't fancy going on the other game to beaty the living spark out of poor ol' Bumblebee!) as i got fairly close to it last night.

But, back on topic....

Yeah, I'd want to be an Autobot too. I don't like killing.
I have a VERY strong sense of justice (So strong I feel awkward to be playting on "Decepticons" because thay are the wrong side! I only bought it because I wanted a Transformers game and "Decepticons" was the only one available at first.)

Also, I bet you'd have to watch your back if you were a Decepticon-too powerful or appear to be a threat and another decepticon might take offence and get rid of you!

So, yeah, Autobot all the way.

BTW, in case you hadn't guessed :lol: Transformest is my latest (and BIGGEST since 1993-which was my Jurassic Park) obsession. And I thought I'd NEVER get that particular "getting carried away by it all" feeling-half-great, half scary-ever again. (I'm glad I have! )

AUTOBOTS RULE!! !!

JulieArticuno