Page 6 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

TheMisfit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Oct 2009, 5:43 am

Your mind is 41 years old
You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Approximately twice my chronological age.

Thorndrop
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Oct 2009, 3:58 am

Haha.. At the start where it said 'how old would you like to be', I put 28.

Your mind is 28 years old

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little boy... but nor a real adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Sounds about right. Shame I'm only 17 though.

skonamis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Oct 2009, 6:56 am

My mental age test results:

Your mind is 40 years old (True age is 18 )
You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life.

P.S:

* "Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!" (i am not english so i do not really know what a language mangler means. I guess it means that i speak ugly words or something?)

* "Why in the world would you like to be 100 years old!? Are you tired of living?" (I am usually)

Klint
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2009, 9:51 am

JamesTheCat

31 Oct 2009, 5:10 am

Your mind is 33 years old (real age is 18)

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

That's about as old as I feel sometimes.

blackomen
Toucan
Toucan

13 Nov 2009, 4:46 pm

I'm 26 and it guessed my age as 25.. close enough!

Mental age test result
Your mind is 25 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature... You still have a log way to go! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

* Are you sure you want to be a top model? Why not a singer or an actress? being a top model is not the healthiest and most satisfying job in the world!

* Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late!

* Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

* Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

Zeek
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2009, 4:58 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 22 years old

Your mind is that of a person who's going through the stage of late adolescence. You know that you're no longer a little boy, but at the same time you're not so sure you want to become an adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

•How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life...

•Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

I'm actually 14.

Kalikimaka
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

Your mind is 37 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life.

If only I already had the hard work outta the way, and I'd be set!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 11:02 pm

My mental age is 16.

I'm actually 19.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2010, 11:46 pm

Your mind is 37 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

* Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late!

* How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life...

chaotik_lord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2010, 12:22 am

35 years

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Odd for them to say that 35 is a rather young mind when I am only 26.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2010, 5:10 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 33 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

•Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

•Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

pigeon309
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Feb 2010, 1:14 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 30 years old

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little boy... but nor a real adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

•Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

reginaterrae
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 5:35 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 44 years old I'm really 42

You have a seemingly mature mind, typical of somebody who has already had some decades of life experience behind him. Nevertheless, you still refuse to enter 'the second half' of your lifetime! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

* Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind! I really don't watch tv, sorry, I don't believe it would benefit my mind

* How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life... I didn't say health has no importance, I said it is absolutely not the most important thing in life. If it were, my life wouldn't be worth living, would it?

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

Your mind is 14 years old

You have a very young mind, typical of a teenager who still has a long way to go and a lot of things to discover! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:
Come on, stop watching reality shows! Watch some good movies sometimes!!

Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late!

Are you really sure to have 8 or more good friends? If so you must be a very lucky person. Good for you...

LoveMyAspieGirl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2010, 3:07 pm

Your mind is 33 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

Real age: 11 8O