Page 7 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2010, 5:07 pm

Quote:
Your mind is 37 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

•Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

•Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

Edit: Looking at this page of the thread, I noticed that I'm pretty darn old.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

weeksend
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Mar 2010, 12:24 am

Mental age test result
Your mind is 14 years old

Real age 20

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2010, 5:18 pm

Mental age test result
Your mind is 38 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Yay, I'm old :) I'm annoyed at the PS note though, thanks for judging me on my answers :P

P.S:

* Come on, stop watching reality shows! Watch some good movies sometimes!! (I loathe movies! I really don't watch much tv though, just some reality tv!)

* Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it! (Unless I like fainting, I don't like sports)

* Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations! (lol is awesome! And the only other one I use is brb)

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 4:12 am

ebec11 wrote:
Mental age test result

Yay, I'm old :) I'm annoyed at the PS note though, thanks for judging me on my answers :P

P.S:

* Come on, stop watching reality shows! Watch some good movies sometimes!! (I loathe movies! I really don't watch much tv though, just some reality tv!)

* Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it! (Unless I like fainting, I don't like sports)

* Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations! (lol is awesome! And the only other one I use is brb)

What's your real age, btw?

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

ayra
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: My invented world, ie Kalia (kuh-lee-uh) or just stuck in Texas rollercoaster weather

24 Jul 2010, 9:41 pm

Just for fun I thought I'd see it my age changed from "20"

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

P.S:
You're confused, or not very sincere... You firstly say to follow tv newscasts "Sometimes", then you tell me that you never watch tv. Don't you find it singular? At question 11 you could at least choose "News"! (Oops, who cares?)

Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind! (No thanks. It rots your mind)

Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it! (BORING!!)

My cat is the only one lately to try and distract me from this world.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 9:36 am

Mental age test result

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

I'm 14, but I'm always told that I think like I'm 40.

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2010, 1:43 am

Your mind is 23 years old

Your mind is that of a person who's going through the stage of late adolescence. You know that you're no longer a little boy, but at the same time you're not so sure you want to become an adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Fairly accurate, that's what I've been thinking lately.

senseiawesome
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Nov 2010, 2:12 am

Your mind is that of a person who's going through the stage of late adolescence. You know that you're no longer a little boy, but at the same time you're not so sure you want to become an adult!

P.S:
* Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late! TRUE beauty never vanishes. Was this question supposed to be about physical beauty?
* Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it! No, it is not, but most sports involve being in a team or working together, which includes factors I cannot control relating to other humans alongside me
* Would you really like to be 10 years old!? How come? Are you afraid of responsibilities?YES

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 7:43 am

I want to be 8, I act like a 13 year old, and I talk about things 60 year olds talk about!

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2011, 2:09 pm

Ravenclawgurl wrote:
19 while im actually 18

i took it again now it said 22 when im actually 21 wow pretty consistant

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

Your mind is 26 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature. You still have a long way to go!

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2011, 1:46 am

Mental age test result
Your mind is 15 years old

You have a very young mind, typical of a teenager who still has a long way to go and a lot of things to discover! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

* Why do you affirm that small things do not make life worth living? Biggest satisfactions usually come from smallest things!

* How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life...

* Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

Xuxa
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Mar 2011, 8:51 am

Mental age test result
Your mind is 32 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

Pretty close to my actual age.

"I'm already out of foolproof ideas so don't ask me how to get started, it's all uncharted. Each day I'm countin' up the minutes till I get alone 'cause I can't stay in the middle of it all" Sara Bareilles, "Uncharted"

JadeEyes
Toucan
Toucan

08 Mar 2011, 5:56 pm

P.S:

•So, elderly people do not deserve any respect, huh? And what's going to happen when you'll be old? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe it's time to start doing it because years will pass for you too!

•Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!

•Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 11:00 pm

41, apparently. My real age is 20.

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2011, 11:25 pm

I invest absolutely nothing in this test.