Page 6 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jul 2011, 10:39 pm

Nathan

You are an expert on "the real world"?
Run your business without taxpayer subsidies and without a "charity for the poor disabled" marketing strategy and see how far you get.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 10:47 pm

Gallowglass wrote:
Nathan

Run your business without taxpayer subsidies and without a "charity for the poor disabled" marketing strategy and see how far you get.

Your a rich man as you claim to be and did it on your own. From post to post you claim to be better then me simply because of your privileged abilities make you better and this is your own arrogance. Yet you do not have enough respect for yourself to stand behind your own words to prove it. My organization is not a traditional business and only benefits the increasing independence of individuals that qualify. While you may think it's cheating and come across as a narcissistic business community member the business community as a whole and even in it parts never behaves like you do. Targeting my esteem by saying I am a "poor disabled person" is simply another underhanded tactic by a warped political minded person in their hatred. I do not take your remarks seriously as representing even a type of business person nor is it reflective of what would be called an Asperger's self-advocate. I still yet challenge you in your persistent arrogant flares that hold no value to progress nor potential but that of your own flights of personal self-confidences to demean others for the sake of your self-fulfillment in need to feel emotionally and mentally superior to reveal your real identity or simply be the coward you come across as.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jul 2011, 10:52 pm

ci wrote:
Gallowglass wrote:
Nathan

Your a rich man as you claim to be and did it on your own. From post to post you claim to be better then me simply because of your privileged abilities make you better and this is your own arrogance. Yet you do not have enough respect for yourself to stand behind your own words to prove it. My organization is not a traditional business and only benefits the increasing independence of individuals that qualify. While you may think it's cheating and come across as a narcissistic business community members the business community as a whole and even in it parts never behaves like you do. Targeting my esteem by saying I am a "poor disabled person" is simply another underhanded tactic by a warped political minded person in their hatred. I do not take your remarks seriously as representing even a type of business person nor is it reflective of what would be called an Asperger's self-advocate. I still yet challenge you in your persistent arrogant flares that hold no value to progress nor potential but that of your own flights of personal self-confidences to demean others for the sake of your self-fulfillment in need to feel emotionally and mentally superior to reveal your real identity or simply be the coward you come across as.

Your grammar and meaning is slipping again.

Admit it Nathan, you run a "business" which survives on tax payer funding and you use pity for the disabled to make sales.

Thus you perpetuate the myth that Autistics deserve charity rather than rights as citizens.

Shame on you!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 11:01 pm

Actually those tax-dollars are for me and instead of playing video games or just hanging out I work. I could use it for non-productive purposes or to build bridges and opportunity for others which others enjoy and have been in the media with me. You on the other hand have pity in your own regard because you are threatened by the progress of what you refer to as the "poor disabled". You are actually so threatened you must belittle it and hate it. On the other hand compassionate leadership is what wins elections and everyday support.

Regardless your posts I do not take it seriously because you after all could be a misguided supporter making an ass out of him or herself to win over support for me. I don't need it in this fashion I can do it in other ways. Thanks anyways. People just don't behave as you do and it seems artificial.

In our American culture we learn from the past. With regards to grammar look at this video and leadership. You don't need to know grammar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHuFMsPyzc0[/youtube]

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jul 2011, 11:38 pm

Nathan

Martin Luther King was arguably one of the most gifted orators of the 20th century.He also had courage, empathy and a vision.

Sadly, you appear to lack all of these qualities.

Your arguments when challenged elicit one of three responses.

A) Half a page of gibberish involving long words and dodgy grammar
B) An attack on the character of anyone who dares to disagree with the great Nathan; or
C) A MLK, Star Trek or Michael Jackson video.

The reality is that you are no expert but a bloke who has talked the government into giving him a few bucks to make and sell candles. This does not make you an expert on anything.

PS Misguided supporter? WTF? I told you to stop sniffing glue before Nathan!

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 11:51 pm

Actually the government doesn't give me any money for the project. I simply use my community integration supports to work. Standing up to leadership styles that create bitter dispute with a more balanced approach should not entice being a victim of it among one another. For instance ASAN is the most controversial pride organization and many more people then me disagree with their methods. No one and I mean no one should be afraid to speak out against them. I have strong opinions and arguments and do persistently consider the opinions of others.

You on the other hand have persistantly attacked me personally and everything I have accomplished because I disagree with you and in doing so you have self-defeated yourself. You may be more successfull if you argued the points instead of attempting to create victims out of those who want to work in the project I created and openly support it. These same and more individuals will have much more control over the organization I happened to found then any other government program receiving funding when it does in the future.

The style of ASAN leadership needs to be stood up to. It's creating friction and destroying potential alliences with the mainstream over ideological insertions. A real self-advocacy network that cares about civil rights embraces and empowers all opinions, ideas and individuals and not just those who determine public policy for the sake of their preferred agenda.

The Great Nathan Young as you would call me never accepts awards, money not earned nor is afraid to embrace humility. That's where my character is strong. To reach for independence and achievement people like myself and others need a bit of help. That may not go over well with some superiority autism people but it's a fact of reality and I'm not afraid to stand up for it to create the changes needed to improve lives and outcomes.

Autism pride is by far potentially the worse enemy to compassionately enabled progresses then any collective peoples in free counties.

Here is a Gandhi speech you should share with individuals who are frustrated at the so called N.T's. Sometimes they express desires to commit crime like the OP who then changed his mind. While frustration is not criminal I believe it's best to learn from figures in the past and yes even Star Trek which projects an ideal future.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tjIiWIkAQ[/youtube]

Last edited by ci on 30 Jul 2011, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2011, 12:00 am

Nathan

Answer Yes or No to the following questions.

Are you tax payer funded?

Do you ever accept that others can have a valid opinion?

Do you suffer from delusions of grandeur and think you are Ghandi/MLK/Mandela or Napoleon?

Last edited by Gallowglass on 30 Jul 2011, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 12:04 am

Yes all the time I listen to and debate to consider opinions. The compromise is to take points from each advocacy group and find a middle ground. That's why I believe in speaking against stereotypes that people with autism are violent people.

I receive social services support that are funded. Under California law this is provided. I do not receive funding directly but many do and I believe I can with the help of others progress much further and enable many more with the same kind of funding while not taking a paycheck from government money. I do not agree with earning a wage from those tax-dollars but rather the facilitated employment like others.

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2011, 12:06 am

So yes you are funded by the Taxpayer.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 12:09 am

Do you suffer from delusions of grandeur and think you are Ghandi/MLK/Mandela or Napoleon?

Sure I am the reincarnated leaders of the past living one life as a person with autism to open the skies to heaven and have heaven on earth..

I am not sure why confidence and success to you is confused with delusional grandeur. I have a sense of humor and am well grounded according to those that matter whom also work with me.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Gallowglass wrote:

Yes indirectly as it is for social service supports. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I cannot drive due to disability anyways.

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2011, 12:22 am

ci wrote:
Gallowglass wrote:

Yes indirectly as it is for social service supports. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I cannot drive due to disability anyways.

"I have managed to raise tens of thousands of dollars using my techniques. I write all of the PR scripts as well. I want others to reflect on scientific concepts at times for their own amusement but such concepts are placed toward the intending audience and not typicaly broadcasting. A failure to trust is not proof enough to not trust. What I mean to say is I don't need your trust my actions are evidence of the ability of others to trust with evidence (trustability). Others alienate themselves and create a burden for others to by means of diplomacy (rational argumentation and compromise) with their unrelated politics such as abortion to fuel the idea of hatred when it is not so." Your post last month

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 12:29 am

:?: :idea:

Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2011, 12:35 am

Government money perchance?

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2011, 12:40 am

"I am sure with all the other foul you have screamed to get attention in this post and motivate the reaction of participants including mine you are definitely speaking seriously now. A sole ownership need not state that however it is my understanding a corporation must along with other rules. Participants have rights, affiliated organizations of their own rights and responsibilities and I have a CPA helping. The business is simply in a slow transition and will become all I want it to become. It is a disability (developmental) minority owned and employment benefiting business. There are no special rules for other minorities to hire members of their own group and even benefit non-minorities to help. I also do have a protection and advocacy attorney at my disposal paid for by California Tax dollars if I ever need him whom I've talked to about what I do. I also am retaining a business and civil rights lawyer upon the inception of the vendorship as a government contracted agency."

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 12:41 am

Nope not a dime and proud of it. I feel it is my ethical obligation to create the means to achieve independence so as long as my fingers work. Those are supportive purchases and the numbers are growing each year. In 5 years I have not personally made spending money from it for myself and put it all back into the business and recently purchased simi-robotics equipment.

Now not only can we produce candles, lip balms, butters and son on faster but people with motor coordination difficulties can make the products with the new system. Simply myself I have certain rules on how I can and cannot personally profit. If I can create the means for others to be employed with successful sales I can make some of that eventually by working but not from government money directly because that would make me more dependent on the government. However everyone is dependent on the government in some form or another like driving on roads.

I could have just focused on being happy without working but I cannot find myself doing so.

Last edited by ci on 30 Jul 2011, 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.