What do you guys think of the Radical website ...........

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What do you guys think of the Radical website that promotes equal treatment for "non normals" and normals through the use of violence
Like their ideas agree with violence 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Like their ideas disagree with violence 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
Hate their ideas agree with violence(idk why i added this) 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7

orsman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2010, 3:30 am

What do you guys think of the Radical website that promotes equal treatment for "non normals" and normals promoting the use of violence
http://evolutionpeoplesliberationorganisation.webs.com/

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 3:44 am

I think the owner of that site is a ret*d and you'd have to be a ret*d to follow his ideas. A "water gun flame thrower"? Seriously? Is he 14 or did someone already ban him from owning real guns over dangerously disturbing and ret*d behavior?

Oh, and did I happen to mention that guy is a ret*d?

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 3:56 am

Anyone who tries what that site is advocating is likely to get shot or get ass-raped in federal prison, where you can expect a very long sentence!

-Sigmund Freud

MrCarbohydrate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2010, 4:08 am

Sounds like someone has watched X-Men a few too many times and picked the narrowly supported team in the film.

orsman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2010, 4:09 am

i think writing about how to make the flamethrower as a bad idea and i agree with you about that but i like the idea of equality because i have been treated anything but equal during my life(wish i was a gun nut like you cause everybody respects the stick :D )

MrCarbohydrate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2010, 4:15 am

orsman wrote:
i think writing about how to make the flamethrower as a bad idea and i agree with you about that but i like the idea of equality because i have been treated anything but equal during my life(wish i was a gun nut like you cause everybody respects the stick :D )

The same here. But so have many people. It can be infuriating but this stuff is elitist and the influence has come from the idiots that have treated this person badly. It would only work on nice people anyway as the "bad" ones would "win" as they clearly have no conscience or feeling of guilt & are "bad" for a job.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 4:24 am

orsman wrote:

If that's what you think guns are about then don't get one. Responsible gun owners, including concealed carry holders, NEVER use their guns to intimidate people or to seek respect. They are for sport and LIFE THEATENING EMERGENCIES ONLY!

-Sigmund Freud

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 6:34 am

This "water-gun" flamethrower sounds to me like it would explode. I could be wrong because I don't know much about flamethrowers but it sounds dangerious to the maker of the "water-gun" flamethrower.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2010, 9:30 am

LostAlien wrote:
This "water-gun" flamethrower sounds to me like it would explode. I could be wrong because I don't know much about flamethrowers but it sounds dangerious to the maker of the "water-gun" flamethrower.

There have been cases of people making them and using the wrong type of fuel inside. In that case you get a rather nasty explosion. Also the gun itself tends to just melt apart while you use it.

IMO the best type to use would be something that stays liquid and generates little to no fumes.

even then, regardless of what is what, in order to make it safe you have to do some serious tinkering and modification to the whole system. In reality you are much better off just buying a real one, or have someone who knows what they are doing fabricate one.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

15 Oct 2010, 10:20 am

"so you want to conquer new zeland and overthrow the govnerment"
"yes! we are evolved people, you may disrcimintate agaisnt aspegers but we will liberate oru brothers, dont make me use my poorly made flamethrower!"
"dude i dont even knwo what aspergers is, go away"

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 5:45 am

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
LostAlien wrote:

There have been cases of people making them and using the wrong type of fuel inside. In that case you get a rather nasty explosion. Also the gun itself tends to just melt apart while you use it.

IMO the best type to use would be something that stays liquid and generates little to no fumes.

even then, regardless of what is what, in order to make it safe you have to do some serious tinkering and modification to the whole system. In reality you are much better off just buying a real one, or have someone who knows what they are doing fabricate one.

Yeah, I know stuff simply because I like to tinker around with stuff. Also a good way to keep mechanical knowledge and stuff fresh in my head. Just some examples of what ive made out of boredom. (Not all of them are good ideas. They work but they can be.... ah a bit dangerous if not made right.)

Portable CO2-powered potato gun (currently have the canister subbed with a fire extinguisher because I had a spare and I can't afford any more canisters. It took a little extra tinkering to get it to fit on and seal properly.)

Junk Crossbow (got the idea to make one while helping a friend out at the junkyard. He needed a front axle and leaf springs. The hard part was making a hand-crank for it because of the strength required to pull the string back far enough so it could catch on the release.) One other problem with it is the fact that ive had to make the crank and "head" modular because i have yet to make an actual stock that can handle the full stress. Guess im gonna have to get my welder friend to put one together for me :/

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 6:44 am

Deeply deeply wrong !

This web site and its single member are doing exactly the worst thing possible for aspies. While us aspies might want to have a seporate culture and society to the NTs we need to stay on good terms with the NTs.

Imagine if a bunch of aspies moved onto an island, if they are good neighbourghs then people will either ignore them or be friendly towards the aspie island, but if the aspie's are bad neighboughs (promoting crime in the NT world for example by selling lock picking machines to every tom dick and harry) then it would harm the interests of the aspies on the island.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 7:33 am

orsman wrote:
What do you guys think of the Radical website that promotes equal treatment for "non normals" and normals promoting the use of violence
http://evolutionpeoplesliberationorganisation.webs.com/

This is nonsense. While I think promotion of disability rights is a good thing, violence should not be used in any form. Whoever runs that website also seems to think that people who are labelled "mentally disabled" are the next stage of evolution and is idea is completely flawed and not to mention wrong.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 9:44 am

Woodpecker wrote:
Deeply deeply wrong !

This web site and its single member are doing exactly the worst thing possible for aspies. While us aspies might want to have a seporate culture and society to the NTs we need to stay on good terms with the NTs.

Imagine if a bunch of aspies moved onto an island, if they are good neighbourghs then people will either ignore them or be friendly towards the aspie island, but if the aspie's are bad neighboughs (promoting crime in the NT world for example by selling lock picking machines to every tom dick and harry) then it would harm the interests of the aspies on the island.

thats not necessarily what would happen if our island was being "good". Take a good look at history. You will then realise power hungry f***s would go after resources, or try to offload undesireables and such, or just be plain dicks. Human nature always has a tendency to turn towards the cruel and sadistic.

orsman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Oct 2010, 2:21 am

Idealogoy in this website might be abit flawed but i guess my believe in non violence kinda died down when i told the bullies to leave me alone and you know whats gonna happen next
As for the evolution part the guy who wrote the site could mean mentally evolved and hes not really promoting an anti Nt image

note: using gasoline as fuel for a home made flamethrower would probably make it explode in your hands

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2010, 7:35 am

orsman wrote:
Idealogoy in this website might be abit flawed but i guess my believe in non violence kinda died down when i told the bullies to leave me alone and you know whats gonna happen next
As for the evolution part the guy who wrote the site could mean mentally evolved and hes not really promoting an anti Nt image

note: using gasoline as fuel for a home made flamethrower would probably make it explode in your hands

already brought that point up about the flamethrower. the best thing to do would be to make something similar to the "byzantine flamethrower that was on ancient discoveries.