Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

billmeister
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Apr 2011, 11:19 pm

I think it is more offensive that Ignatieff voted down the budget and brought down the government. These shenanigans make Canada look like a joke on the world stage. Every time there is an election, it costs the taxpayers ~$250 million. That money could have been spent on better things than an election that will re-elect 95% of the same people back to parliament...then what, another election in 18 months or so??

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

silentbob15 wrote:
How is this offensive, he never said anything against autism, you totally misconstrued what he said.
Look at what Harper's done in the few years the conservatives have been back in power, we are worse
off now then under the liberals.

-Overcrowded hospital having to use a Tim Hortons donut shop for the emergency room overflow.
-5 million million Canadians who don’t have a doctor, Harper’s fix would be to train 100 doctors, thats one doctor for every 50,000 Canadians that need one.

Not say either political party is any good, I don't particularly trust either.

And people wonder why I don't want to trust my well-being to a government agency. :roll:

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 3:33 am

When you say the word "offensive" I happen to think of this video…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JxA9Rvs8I[/youtube]