Page 2 of 16 [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

ci wrote:
aspie48 wrote:
ci wrote:
"A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior. Although examples of such prophecies can be found in literature as far back as ancient Greece and ancient India, it is 20th-century sociologist Robert K. Merton who is credited with coining the expression "self-fulfilling prophecy" and formalizing its structure and consequences. In his book Social Theory and Social Structure, Merton defines self-fulfilling prophecy in the following terms: e.g. when Roxanna falsely believes her marriage will fail, her fears of such failure actually cause the marriage to fail."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

That's why good PR is needed. It's also why ASAN is not as effective. Guilting the public about abortion issues, angry vindictiveness against so called N.T's by self-advocates and poor strategies combining issues create emotional rejection(s). I think strong and effective leadership is not afraid to speak out against wrong-minded endeavors but at the same time seeks innovative solutions. illegal threats against others concerning autism matters, bitterness against the majority whom have no idea what so called Aspies are talking about and the inability to compromise to achieve goals is a sure strategy of failure.

I've had enough of good public relations, I want to do the right thing.

Can you please show me the good inclusive generating PR you are basing your differing PR approaches on?

Ok... first of all I would like you to know that I am not ASAN so I don't know why you keep saying that. My message is inclusive to all types of autism. NTs can also join if they know where their place is, subservient to autistics, of course. All this "inclusiveness" is just bs, an excuse for weakness and corruption. What you don't understand ci, is that some autistics have to fight very hard every day to survive and earn a living. We just can't afford to have NTs in our way. we have to dominate them so we don't have to deal with them.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

You are indeed not an ASAN member. However their are similarities in the progressed psychosocial divide. The "Them" vs "Us" tact but I'd consider what you express a more exreme form of what not to do. Once you trigger protectionism in response to your own protectionism and define its modeled structualism by saying the them is N.T's and seek vengeance in the name of protectionism and preservation the imbalance and inequality may be worsened by typical and or atypical social psychological counter measures between pupil group types. However interdependence marks a collective as relying on one another for a more clearly defined universal progressive agenda. Hence your preservation is also their preservation and your prosperty in protectionistic survivalism is theirs. This is a unity strategy in that the preservation of X group type seeks also to preserve and prosper Y group type and thus alliance and cooporation are more instinctual inclined.

"Interdependence is a dynamic of being mutually and physically responsible to, and sharing a common set of principles with others. This concept differs distinctly from "dependence," which implies that each member of a relationship cannot function or survive apart from one another. In an interdependent relationship, all participants are emotionally, economically, ecologically and/or morally self-reliant while at the same time responsible to each other. An interdependent relationship can be defined as an entity that depends on two or more cooperative autonomous participants (eg - co-op). Some people advocate freedom or independence as a sort of ultimate good; others do the same with devotion to one's family, community, or society. Interdependence recognizes the truth in each position and weaves them together."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdependence

See also economic interdependence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_interdependence

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

Last edited by ci on 28 Jul 2011, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:32 pm

ci wrote:
You are indeed not an ASAN member. However their are similarities in the progressed psychosocial divide. The "Them" vs "Us" tact but I'd consider what you express a more exreme form of what not to do. Once you trigger protectionism in response to your own protectionism and define its modeled structualism by saying the them is N.T's and seek vengeance in the name of protectionism and preservation the imbalance and inequality may be worsened by typical and or atypical social psychological counter measures between pupil group types. However interdependence marks a collective as relying on one another for a more clearly defined universal progressive agenda. Hence your preservation is also their preservation and your prosperty in protectionistic survivalism is theirs. This is a unity strategy in that the preservation of X group type seeks also to preserve and prospery Y group type and thus alliance and cooporation are instinctual.

"Interdependence is a dynamic of being mutually and physically responsible to, and sharing a common set of principles with others. This concept differs distinctly from "dependence," which implies that each member of a relationship cannot function or survive apart from one another. In an interdependent relationship, all participants are emotionally, economically, ecologically and/or morally self-reliant while at the same time responsible to each other. An interdependent relationship can be defined as an entity that depends on two or more cooperative autonomous participants (eg - co-op). Some people advocate freedom or independence as a sort of ultimate good; others do the same with devotion to one's family, community, or society. Interdependence recognizes the truth in each position and weaves them together."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interdependence

See also economic interdependence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_interdependence

Dude... if you're going to make a point talk in english please.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:34 pm

Ok.. If your going to cause problems leave others out of it because what your doing if anyone takes it seriously will cause problems for others who have nothing to do with it. Most would consider your agenda radical.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:42 pm

ci wrote:
Ok.. If your going to cause problems leave others out of it because what your doing if anyone takes it seriously will cause problems for others who have nothing to do with it. Most would consider your agenda radical.

That is fair. I still don't like the idea of being controlled by NTs, it just feels a little bit defeating.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:43 pm

So free your mind of the hassle and think more positively.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

is this autism supremacy a formal organization or just a political concept

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 4:04 pm

Lacks Emapthy

Anyone else around here been acused/labelled of lacking empathy recently?

Oh I'll just rack my brians because I think I heard it somewhere but I can't quite place it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... pathy.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... urder.html

Are you getting the game that's being played out here ?

You're playing with fire right now.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Hello

or hell o even

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 4:27 pm

Hi.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

Ci- I just want these guys to see where we are all at.

One whiff of this in supremecy stuff The Daily Mail or the Express... I don't know if you know how this works in the UK .

New Threat From Aspergers

Our repoerters have uncovered a secret network of Aspergers plotting world domination. Aspergers without empathy . They show no pity or remorse and have fluff in their belly buttons and collect weird things.

This is an outrage

Our brave security forces, the thin line between us and applocalyptic chaos, a have arrested
a hundred and twenty Aspergers in the UK ....

In a recent poll our readers agree they should be locked up indefinitely.

You are all safe now until we find another thing to trigger your panic/ourtrage reflex and part with cash to buy our newspapers. Can we also interest you in a Shakletons Armchair for £3000 as seen on TV.....

Hi the hell to you too.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 5:06 pm

I think media consultants and public relations professionals would only say things like that if they wanted the opposite result. I don't really spend that much time thinking of those possibilities. Most obviously within a community and minority what obviously seems ill willed and other times illegal should be spoken against. This is the responsibility of leaderships just the same that exists in other minorities among themselves and of course society (the mainstream) as a whole.

memesplice
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 5:34 pm

Or even

Daily Mail special article on new threat to homeland security.

How to tell if your neighbor/workmate is an Asperger .

All Aspergers are dangerous... our government is building special containment facilities to keep you safe form them but they need your help is spotting the Asperger...

That's the dangerous Asperger

Dangerous Asperger.

Reader : "Hmmmmmm that armchair is safe ."

Goodnight guys, and like, tomorrow moring, I don't want to wake up and find a SWAT team outside my house and no front door, okay. I like that front door.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 5:50 pm

You have a very interesting imagination but it is simply an imagination and for the most part fictional for a real effect..

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 6:42 pm

memesplice wrote:
Or even

Daily Mail special article on new threat to homeland security.

How to tell if your neighbor/workmate is an Asperger .

All Aspergers are dangerous... our government is building special containment facilities to keep you safe form them but they need your help is spotting the Asperger...

That's the dangerous Asperger

Dangerous Asperger.

Reader : "Hmmmmmm that armchair is safe ."

Goodnight guys, and like, tomorrow moring, I don't want to wake up and find a SWAT team outside my house and no front door, okay. I like that front door.

You do make a point I can't argue with. I am going to have to consider this. It still makes my blood boil to think that they oppress us this way, if you understand my view. I am tired of the exact same kind of NT behavior that you describe.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 6:49 pm

While I can understand why someone would create such an exaggeration out of emotion the bulk of what was said was false but interpreted as fact of reality.