Facebook: Cure Asperger's Prevent Murder by Psychokillers

Page 3 of 5 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 2:48 am

aghogday wrote:
He's not looking to press intellectual buttons, he is looking to press emotional buttons, in playing with people's heads. Every person that expresses anger on his site, to his carefully contrived illogical rantings, is a person he has manipulated. The only way to combat an individual like that when one has no other choice, is to understand the game they are playing and respond in non-emotional ways. The best option is to completely ignore them, when there is that option.

Ah I see, however my emotions have been away for the most part lately...I feel traces of them at best. So the only buttons I've got are intellectual ones for the time being. The whole page aside from any opposing comments is a steaming pile of hysterical, fear mongering crap and therefore moronic.

How do I know this; he has at least a 6 year record documented on the internet of doing the same thing over and over and over.

What he is hoping for is that every time someone searches for Ari Ne'eman on facebook or google, they are going to see his headlines about fraud and saving people from Ari-Ne'eman. He has dedicated several entire blogs oriented toward this general goal. I don't think he likes many if any people on the internet that identify as having Asperger's syndrome, but it seems obvious who his least favorite person with that diagnosis is.

He has barely got 4 or 5 responses in some of his blog posts, but now he has gotten close to a thousand in two facebook pages over the course of a couple of weeks. His main page dedicated to attacking Ne'man, with an even nastier title, is now the 6th highest search term on Ari Ne'eman's name out of 151,000 results.

Wow clearly he wins at life having a thousand responses on the Internet is just such an amazing feat I might crap myself...:roll: :lmao: I just cant find it in me to take it the least bit seriously. Oh and now I am curious about this Ne'man obviously he's worth looking into if he has his very own tryhard arch enemy wielding the mighty sword that is his uh.....keyboard...after him.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 6:02 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
aghogday wrote:
He's not looking to press intellectual buttons, he is looking to press emotional buttons, in playing with people's heads. Every person that expresses anger on his site, to his carefully contrived illogical rantings, is a person he has manipulated. The only way to combat an individual like that when one has no other choice, is to understand the game they are playing and respond in non-emotional ways. The best option is to completely ignore them, when there is that option.

Ah I see, however my emotions have been away for the most part lately...I feel traces of them at best. So the only buttons I've got are intellectual ones for the time being. The whole page aside from any opposing comments is a steaming pile of hysterical, fear mongering crap and therefore moronic.

How do I know this; he has at least a 6 year record documented on the internet of doing the same thing over and over and over.

What he is hoping for is that every time someone searches for Ari Ne'eman on facebook or google, they are going to see his headlines about fraud and saving people from Ari-Ne'eman. He has dedicated several entire blogs oriented toward this general goal. I don't think he likes many if any people on the internet that identify as having Asperger's syndrome, but it seems obvious who his least favorite person with that diagnosis is.

He has barely got 4 or 5 responses in some of his blog posts, but now he has gotten close to a thousand in two facebook pages over the course of a couple of weeks. His main page dedicated to attacking Ne'man, with an even nastier title, is now the 6th highest search term on Ari Ne'eman's name out of 151,000 results.

Wow clearly he wins at life having a thousand responses on the Internet is just such an amazing feat I might crap myself...:roll: :lmao: I just cant find it in me to take it the least bit seriously. Oh and now I am curious about this Ne'man obviously he's worth looking into if he has his very own tryhard arch enemy wielding the mighty sword that is his uh.....keyboard...after him.

Ne'eman does not take it seriously enough to pursue a suit for defamation, to this point that has been identified, however another individual is in the process of suing this individual for defamation of character.

One doesn't have to feel emotions to express them on the internet. An angry response on a site, may not generate any feeling of emotion in the individual making it, however it can elicit an emotional response in others reading the response that do feel emotions strongly, resulting in a mass phenomenon of emotional contagion in others, motivating continuing emotional responses, perpetuating emotional social communication.

I understand that this does not concern you on a personal emotional level, but never the less, emotional responses on the website increase the owner's potential to meet his goals to decrease the perceived credibility of Mr. Ne'eman, in search results, as long as social communication continues on that site. Most of the emotions expressed there have been in response to the cure word, not the Ne'eman word. I don't think that many actually communicating on the owner's facebook pages have any idea who Ari Ne'eman is or care who he is, but the effect that the owner of the site is looking for, remains the same.

Quazar
Raven
Raven

27 Dec 2012, 7:14 am

how do you get to that page? ive never used facebook before and the link just sends me to my profile page :S

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 1:52 am

I've signed the petition.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 2:55 am

IMO, that facebook page isn't worth pissing on to put out a fire. I don't think that battle is worth fighting. They are just another standard issue semi-literate spouting BS on the internet!

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

OrderfromChaos
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Dec 2012, 12:42 am

[quote="TB_Samurai"g

Just reported the page. Hopefully Facebook will remove it.[/quote]

I'm new and cannot quote the IRL, but the Godzilla face palm made my day!

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2012, 12:48 am

OrderfromChaos wrote:
[quote="TB_Samurai"g

Just reported the page. Hopefully Facebook will remove it.

I'm new and cannot quote the IRL, but the Godzilla face palm made my day![/quote]

I'm glad to hear that.

Not sure if the page is gone or not, but suddenly when I visit it, I'm redirected to the Facebook homepage for some reason. Is the page still there for anyone else, or is it just me?

OrderfromChaos
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Dec 2012, 12:55 am

TB_Samurai wrote:
OrderfromChaos wrote:
[quote="TB_Samurai"g

Just reported the page. Hopefully Facebook will remove it.

I'm new and cannot quote the IRL, but the Godzilla face palm made my day!

I'm glad to hear that.

Not sure if the page is gone or not, but suddenly when I visit it, I'm redirected to the Facebook homepage for some reason. Is the page still there for anyone else, or is it just me?[/quote]

I haven't tried to visit it. I'm not on Facebook, and I think these hateful people are a waste of our time and resources. We need to focus on the positive. When faced with serious accusations as we have with Sandy Hook we have to address them and then move forward, and we need to work on getting together a campaign to show people what the spectrum truly looks like, and then we will face less discrimination, not that it is ever warranted. I wish I could do more but I am a person, like many others, of little resource.

Quazar
Raven
Raven

30 Dec 2012, 3:51 am

John_Browning wrote:
IMO, that facebook page isn't worth pissing on to put out a fire. I don't think that battle is worth fighting. They are just another standard issue semi-literate spouting BS on the internet!

I wasn't intending to flame the sight or anything it's more like a curiosity of mine. I realy wounder what they've been wrighting about to gain such a bad reputation :P

TLPG
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 5:27 pm

I have returned to bump this thread up and advise that there is a second petition that is more advanced than the OP's;

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ ... m-facebook

The story is that the pages were deleted by Facebook early on for hate speech, but the owner contacted them and convinced them that he was putting out an idea that was worth sharing. That's why everyone now gets the message that says that the page is fine. We all know that's bunk. Facebook have been sucked in.

The reality is that if just one person listens to this junk and acts upon it by trying to use chelation as a cure for every Autistic Spectrum condition, the price is too high. Look how many people have panicked over the speculation about that idiot Adam Lanza. That shows how far we have to go to protect our fellow Autistics - especially the kids. Nonsense like this garbage on Facebook can not be ignored or even countered. It has to be deleted. There is no other choice in order to protect and to promote tolerance. We must fight - and in the right way, That means spreading the petition as far and wide as possible and not commenting on the garbage pages. It would of course be good if you did like the counter page listed earlier, and keep up to date with happenings, including a new garbage page titled "The Truth About Autism".

TB_Samurai
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm

I see. Hopefully we can get the pages deleted for good and the guy who made them banned from Facebook. He is someone I spoke to a few years ago on another site, and he was a jerk then as well, too.

TLPG
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:53 am

I've been dealing with him for six years now, and because of what he has done to me personally he will be getting his. I'm the sort of person one doesn't cross, unless that person is up for a fight. And I don't mean the physical sort either.

The_Taminator
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

I quit blogging and making You Tube videos because this guy is so relentless about harassing people online. I just wanted some peace & I don't even post much autism related stuff on Facebook any more. Once you are on his radar there is no escaping him. The only thing new to me here is his seemed new acceptance of Asperger's as a legitimate condition. This has not always been the case with him. One of the reasons he kept chasing me down was that he insisted that there was nothing wrong with me. He said I needed to be "converted to his way of thinking" and the tone made me kind of sick. I hadn't thought about him in forever and was surprised by how the news that he was stirring up trouble again was so upsetting to me.

TLPG
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 7:13 am

No, Taminator, he still thinks Asperger's is a lie. He believes that the DSM-V will wreck us so I don't think he's bothering if you see what I mean.

He'll get his. Trust me.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 1:57 pm

Here is my take on this if every so-called psychopathic murderer is autistic then that would mean autistic children worldwide should be locked up permanently right at this moment. Mind you, I was simply being sarcastic yet, I don't feel that any/all psychopaths have Asperger for, I find this absolutely nonsense.. Well, there is not much one can do when you have to deal with people whom still live in the Dark Ages in terms of mentality..

Mike1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

The guy who made this Facebook page and all the people who liked it are the type of people who'd probably like to go beat up a quadriplegic for no reason. You can't reason with them. They're like sociopaths who've gone brain-dead. They have the self-control of a wolverine and the intelligence of a clam. Luckily, there probably aren't quite enough people like them out there for them to successfully pursue their Neo-Nazi agenda. Maybe one day they'll realize that they have absolutely no good qualities, and do the world a favor by killing themselves.