Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2014, 8:16 am

This was told to me by the Michigan Department of Civil Rights as I have an I Q of 123 involving a case of disability harassment in employment by Michigan State Government. Michigan Department of Civil Rights followed up by placing false defamatory information in the report and excluded documents showing the specific parts of Michigan law violated.
My name is Robert Mikesell of GrandRapids MI, you can view the documents written by the Michigan Department of civil Service on my Facebook page to see this tampling of rights.

Any assistance, support you can provide would be appreciated.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

Why aren't you protected by the federal law / EEOC for violation of the ADA (American's with Disabilities Act) ?

Also, if you pursue a case against them, their lawyers may try to use your comments on FB page against you, if you comment there. The law can be tricky, a seemingly innocent statement can be damning, or can be twisted against you.

I would remove your name from your post, as they might be able to find whatever information you reveal here by searching on your name.

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2014, 10:03 am

anyway they see fit, on my FB page, on their webiste. Its their reports, my commentary backed by documents I've posted.

If they wish to fix their cover up for law breakiers, including convicted sex harasser Arthur Andrews, they can go for it. they could convince me to delete posts if they want to correct their disregard of the law, at a minimum, I'd provide an update.

Michigan Department of Civil Rights is despicable garbage who engage in coverup and are a conduit for smears.

Waterfalls
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 10:16 am

The other reason to separate your name from your post is that you deserve to plan your strategy without them knowing about it. Whatever you're going to do they should not know until it is happening. This is like planning a war on Huffington Post. I know you're angry, but maybe you can pick up a strategy that will help you. Maybe you can move and forget the nightmare and want to keep your name and have some privacy.

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2014, 10:55 am

I have been libelled by the Michigan Department of Civil Rights and blackballed from working in a profesion i loved. I have nothing to hide, unlike the Michigan Department of Civil Rights, I will not beg for a disability pittance, I am a proud and able man to do sucessful work before I was destroyed for such a long time before finally institutiing a regimen of drugs and nutrition to deal with their hatred. I am owed and will not surrender.

Rascal77s
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2014, 2:34 pm

Robert I'm sorry that you were mistreated by these people. I have to agree with the other posts that it might not be a good tactical move to publicly post this stuff. Whether you like it or not, this is America and the proper way to deal with this is to speak to an attorney. The hardest thing to do will be to put your emotions aside because when deciding to take a case or not in attorney will consider how you are likely to appear in court. If you are angry or emotional it might put an attorney off from taking your case. I believe if you do some calling around there will be some attorneys that will sit down to hear what the problem is at the very least, and likely if they feel your case has merit, some of them would take it on contingency. I strongly urge you to remove anything you posted publicly and contact an attorney right away.

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2014, 3:25 pm

While the Assistant Attorney General filed false statements in federal court. The tactics these people enjoy was secrecy, i have nothing to hide and you can see the documents to back what i am saying

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2014, 5:09 pm

And am currently taking another venue to deal with the discimination I have suffered, thank you.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2014, 10:20 pm

Going public is a credible strategy for change. Please do be aware that very few whistleblowers have again worked in their professions and have usually had to move laterally.

From being involved in anti-war activism in response to the first Persian Gulf war 1991, other peace and human rights activism, and extensive reading on my own, it appears as though slightly understating your case is the coin of the realm. This is almost a cognitive processing flaw on the part of human beings. I mean, even to take the very serious topic of human trafficking, if the case is overstated by one-half of one percent, people tend to feel worked and played and resent the whole thing. Obviously, should not be this way, but this seems to be a sociological fact as real as any other.

Robertmike57
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jun 2014, 10:54 pm

As a practical matter, I see little posted about the hostility government has toward people with disabilities, especially one without the pity appearance. Here is my story:

[Moderator Edit. Personal information redacted due to risk of defamation.]

I have been despondent to being ok with just dying in Michigan, simply walking to a point I have envisioned for years to slit my wrists. I have been ok with that for a long time. Nothing that I can talk with a Psychiatrist, or even recive medical coverage,as my impariment provides the excuse of Michigan government to keep nearly all aid I from me which I am entitled.

Federal Court rejected my pleadings as I didn't provide a $400 fee, a fee which I don't have and will state that in an affidavit to waive that fee. I received that rejection on June 1st/ Maybe that's why 62-B court sat by on and my the pleading they may have. So I am going to TRY to fix things on June 4th to the point I will walk that removal of jurisdiction to the Kentwood 62B court this time. Will a sheriff with no jurisdiction nor valid judgement evict me? I have to believe that is will happen and will be homeless.

Given Judge Kelly's unprofessional conduct of May 20th makes losing mail fits the Kentwood 62B court losing mail a possibility Perhaps the post office lost it, although I find it difficult to accept that. Regardless, nothing gets lost this time as there will be stamped filed federal court proceedings this time.
, I would love to talk with [Moderator Edit. Personal information due to risk of defamation.], instead of the property management company, to address his concerns, work things out with accommodations. That's the whole idea of disability laws, to enable the disabled the proper place in society. In fact, I would welcome placed under strict accommodations, perhaps beyond what the law allows, as a hoarder's disorder is a hellish feature of a NVLD. And if I don't clean up to a legal accommodation , then I wouldn't argue discrimination and would be willing to say that [Moderator Edit. Personal information redacted due to risk of defamation.] gave me a chance.

June 4th: Are FHA laws applicable in Kentwood MI? Or is rogue Judge Kelly beyond federal law?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 12:29 am

Quote:
[Moderator edit. Personal information redacted due to risk of defamation.]

Eviction is not evidence of bigotry. You are using this website to defame someone by name, city, business.

Likely, he has legal cause. Perhaps, your "hoarding" poses a possible health or fire risk to you or other tenants, and city/state/federal law enables him to evict you?

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2014, 3:11 am

To the OP. I have removed several bits of personal information about the individual you are currently in dispute with to avoid real-life identification.

Please do not give out such detailed personal information on this website about real-life individuals you are in disagreement with, as this violates WrongPlanet rules:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html

alex wrote:
Posting Specifications
--------------------
* Please don't post duplicate threads.
* Don't spam the forums with affiliate links
* Reposting a locked or deleted posts or threads is against the rules.
* Personal attacks against people or other sites are not permitted. If you have an issue with someone, talk to them about it somewhere other than our forum.
* Ensure that links and pictures in posts fit the page format
* Posts which disrupt the page format may be edited or deleted by the Moderators.
* Mentioning your own site is only permitted once you've contributed substantial useful content to the forums.
* Owners of WrongPlanet reserve the right to delete, edit, move, or lock any thread for any reason.