Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2019, 6:02 am

If you had Autism or Asperger Syndrome? I wonder how many celebrities could have Autism too? For me Bill Gates for sure :-)?

But I also think that skateboarder Jagger Eaton, this is my guess, I may be wrong. I used to study library science, a college friend was a great skateboarding lover, he showed me videos of these talented kids, Tom Schaar and Jager Eton, how Tom Schaar did his famous trick 1080, I said I didn't know skateboarding, but I'm sure if this kid stops being a child and becomes an adult guy, I doubt that he will repeat this feat :-)
Because it looks like skateboarding is like gymnastics, it's one of the few sports in which a kid has an advantage over adults and that's why the Chinese are doing everything to present their junior gymnasts as seniors :mrgreen:

My late mother liked to watch gymnastics, and she trained volleyball in her youth

As for Jagger Eton, I think he might have slight Asperger, I deduce it by the way he speaks and body language, some said that guy is a jerk, but I think it might be because he had Asperger I think

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=103211.0

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php? ... msg3154858

I myself got fired for two previous jobs because I was talking back to managers, because I was like that, talking back to professors at university, to my teachers and sometimes to my parents, it was something I did not agree I just say so, even if nobody wants to listen :-)

I once read that famous XVII century British Chemist might have Autism and Thomas Jefferson American father founder, and 3rd President

Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2019, 9:56 am

Inventors Thomas Edison and Nikola Tesla likely had it, as did architect Antoni Gaudi. Film comedian Harold Lloyd was probably autistic as well based on his private life AND the characters he played in movies like Grandma's Boy & Why Worry?

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2019, 11:34 pm

I don't think that diagnosis by speculation is accurate. It's hard enough to diagnose someone after a full battery of tests.