Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 6:48 am

[MODERATOR]

Moromillas, knock-it-off with the antagonistic behavior. If you don't have anything constructive to add to this discussion, then I suggest your take you leave.

And yes, posting PMs without the author's permission is not allowed.

If you continue in this manner, your account will be suspended.

[/MODERATOR]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Moromillas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2015, 10:14 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Moromillas, knock-it-off with the antagonistic behavior.

My behaviour has in no way been antagonistic. Anyone that reads the thread can plainly see that, and see that your accusation is a bare faced lie.

XFilesGeek wrote:
If you don't have anything constructive to add to this discussion, then I suggest your take you leave.

Absolute rot -- My arguments have been entirely constructive. What ISN'T constructive to the discussion, is the belligerent, condescending, and accusatory posts that I get in return.

XFilesGeek wrote:
If you continue in this manner, your account will be suspended.

So, constructive criticism of someone's idea, will get your account suspended. Well, no, that's not against the rules, I AM allowed to criticise ones ideas, same as everyone else. Accusing me of nonsense and threatening to suspend my account, doesn't change the fact that it's a bad idea. An idea that will, most likely, spread the vile stigmas, and give people the idea that there's something horribly wrong with us. So, no, I won't be bullied out of criticising what is indeed an awful idea. Not by you, or anyone else for that matter.

SariaFan931
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Jul 2015, 10:32 am

Chill out, bud. You have obviously have no idea on how i plan to conduct my review.

I'm taking a tour of the park with a video camera (perfectly fine, given the condition of no on-ride filming), and I will highlight the areas that are sensory friendly, and sensory oppressive areas of the park. I'll also time how long I wait in line with a stopwatch from the end of the queue line to when I get on the ride. So my review is more of a guide than a critique.

If there's one thing that my parents have told me throughout my life, and still tell me to this day: (Life) is not about what I can't do, but what I can do in order to achieve an objective or goal. So don't tell me I can't do it since you're under the suspicion that what I'm conducting is a bad idea in your eyes.

Face it, you've said what you wanted to say to me. Game's over. Time's up. You're finished. Now go do something more productive than trying to persuade me that my own idea is a failure.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 10:35 am

100 Maxims of Long-Term Website Members

Maxim #27: "Arguing with a moderator will always get you results ... not results that you may like, but results nonetheless."

:lol:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2015, 10:50 am

As it seems that bickering ensues despite the warnings, this thread is locked.