Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2008, 2:43 am

Does anyone know about the iANproject??

Belfast
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2008, 4:17 am

Nope-but I just now saw ad for whatever it is on tv (during episode of "Northern Exposure", on my local CBS affiliate).

My ears took notice when I heard mention of autism, and I was expecting it to be sponsored by some group such as Autism Speaks (since they've had so many ads lately).

Dunno' what this group is, nor where they're coming at issue from.
Perhaps someone will find out & inform us...

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2008, 6:53 am

Belfast wrote:
Nope-but I just now saw ad for whatever it is on tv (during episode of "Northern Exposure", on my local CBS affiliate).

My ears took notice when I heard mention of autism, and I was expecting it to be sponsored by some group such as Autism Speaks (since they've had so many ads lately).

Dunno' what this group is, nor where they're coming at issue from.
Perhaps someone will find out & inform us...

They are sadly sponsored by autism speaks I just found out :( I do good news I saw a poll on there site which asked if a cure was available for your autism would you accept it and a 76% said flat out NO.

Here link I encourage everyone to vote no

http://www.iancommunity.org/cs/about_asds/

Just because they have connection to autism speaks does not mean they are autism speaks.

Also it does not appear they are radical in nature like autism speaks is.