Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2020, 5:48 am

i am nearly 31 and still have a full head of hair. my dad is 61 and has a full head of hair as well
not a great deal of hair loss history in my family but my moms father had male pattern baldness and my mom has suffered from bad alopecia.
taking these factors into account might i still go through male pattern baldness? my hair is not as thick as it was in late teens

4 years ago I did suffer from alopecia at the nape of my neck but my hair/bald spot grew back

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2020, 7:17 pm

One can never tell. Don't sweat it - there is always treatments and science keeps on getting better and better.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2020, 6:03 am

This is natural. The best you can do if it bothers you, is to get a hairstyle that masks it. A buzz cut will amplify it, contrary to popular belief.

There's also Minoxidil, which is proven to work. Never ever use Finasteride, though. That stuff f*cks with your hormonal profile and can cause irreparable and severe damage.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2020, 1:55 pm

Kurgan wrote:
This is natural. The best you can do if it bothers you, is to get a hairstyle that masks it. A buzz cut will amplify it, contrary to popular belief.

There's also Minoxidil, which is proven to work. Never ever use Finasteride, though. That stuff f*cks with your hormonal profile and can cause irreparable and severe damage.

Did Finasteride do something to someone you know? What happened?