Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

aspieguy101
Raven
Raven

14 May 2009, 5:33 am

Anyone else watching some playoff games?

aspieguy101
Raven
Raven

14 May 2009, 5:39 am

My man Chauncey Billups and the DENVER NUGGETS have beaten the Dallas Mavericks and will likely play Kobe and the Lakers in the Final Four. You think the Celtics or Magic will try to take out Lebron when they meet in the conference finals? I think it's highly possible. Too bad KG's hurt. If he wasn't, the Celtics-Cavs series would be amazing this year.

aspieguy101
Raven
Raven

15 May 2009, 3:32 am

s**t, Celtics AND Lakers lost last night. DIdn't see THAT coming. Oh well. Game 7 bring it on.

DaveyDave
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 May 2009, 7:00 pm

All about LeBron's buzzer beater!

steelback
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 May 2009, 9:06 pm

LeBron can still go to the finals, but he'll have to watch like everybody else. It was fun while it lasted, Cleveland. Now you can go back to being crap.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2009, 9:40 am

I am not into NBA since the thrill of basketball and the game is in the NCAA Division One Teams in my opinion.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2009, 5:45 am

Seconded. Man, I see more desire in Michigan State's basketball than most other teams' (in NBA). Especialy the playoff teams... Man, I love the teamwork in NCAA basketball! :)

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 8:02 am

I saw that the NBA draft has just happened.

it made the news here because aussie Patrick Mills got picked at number 55(which is lower then a lot of people thought, i guess the teams were just put off by the fact that he broke his hand towards the end of the season with St Marys, I have heard the hand is getting better) by Portland Trailblazers.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 8:12 am

tweety_fan wrote:

it made the news here because aussie Patrick Mills got picked at number 55(which is lower then a lot of people thought, i guess the teams were just put off by the fact that he broke his hand towards the end of the season with St Marys, I have heard the hand is getting better) by Portland Trailblazers.

Eric Maynor was 20th pick and became the first CAA player in 16 years to be drafted by the NBA. I have respect for Maynor since he representing the CAA in the NBA now. He was a good PG in the CAA in his times at VCU.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 8:45 am

What a strange draft... as a Phoenix Suns fan (the rhythm of basketball is intoxicating to me), seeing Shaq dealt was a good thing, and while I like Amare it would benefit the team to trade him now if they can garner 2-3 solid young talents in return. The GS rumor seems to be the best option thus far.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2009, 2:35 am

JerryHatake wrote:
tweety_fan wrote:

Eric Maynor was 20th pick and became the first CAA player in 16 years to be drafted by the NBA. I have respect for Maynor since he representing the CAA in the NBA now. He was a good PG in the CAA in his times at VCU.

Cool. good luck to all the drafted players.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2009, 5:42 am

This year's draft is simply weak... But I hope there will be good things happening here. Maybe Thabeet can be the Quinn of NBA...

DylanMcKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2009, 1:19 pm

Training camps open in less than a week! woo hoo!! ! :D

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2009, 10:31 pm

PAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! YAH! :D

DylanMcKay
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2009, 1:04 am

Are you a Pacers fan LostinBed??? I am too! :D

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2009, 8:14 am

DEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!

Go Pistons!