Does anyone here hate lifting wieghts.

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 2:02 pm

Shadi2 wrote:

That's a good site, Interesting, and the advice given that I've looked over matches what I've experienced.

Shadi2
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 6:07 am

Moog wrote:
Shadi2 wrote:

That's a good site, Interesting, and the advice given that I've looked over matches what I've experienced.

Yeah I really like it, the guy gives tons of great advices (also on the forums there is a lot of people who participate), including for nutrition, and I like the videos too he explains really well the different exercises.

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

Ectomorph, mesomorph? I think I'm just blobomorph.

I hate lifting weights, but I do a bit of it every day. I also don't get a big kick out of most of the other exercise I do, but if I don't do it, I feel so lousy that I'm pretty good about keeping it up. The only exercise I actively enjoy is biking.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 8:49 pm

jagatai wrote:
Ectomorph, mesomorph? I think I'm just blobomorph.

I hate lifting weights, but I do a bit of it every day. I also don't get a big kick out of most of the other exercise I do, but if I don't do it, I feel so lousy that I'm pretty good about keeping it up. The only exercise I actively enjoy is biking.

Oh Jagatai, I just wanted to say that I love your sig quote. That line is genius. 8)

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

18 Dec 2010, 8:05 pm

AspieGuy, I understand that you might be disappointed with how you look,
but just imagine the good you've done/are doing for your health.

Exercising is great for you,
and increasing muscle activity raises your metabolism even at rest.

I admire your dedication.

SacredOreo
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Dec 2010, 4:28 pm

ApsieGuy, have you tried whey protein? I personally use whey protein because its natural (i like the chocolate and vanilla flavor lol) and it really helps me gain muscle and burns fat but i guess everyone's body is different. It still wouldn't hurt to try it, I'd recommend it :).

WintersTale
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Dec 2010, 9:38 pm

I hate exercise in general. That includes lifting weights.