Experts Advice Can Help You Pick Affordable Health Insurance

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

westcoastmagazine
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 May 2011, 7:17 am

Most people are not so familiar with health insurance policies or to be certain to recognize all of the loopholes that may exist in a policy. Here again, the insurance professional comes in handy. This is the expert to rely upon to furnish you with complete details and information regarding the terms of a policy and exactly what your financial exposure will be if you choose to purchase this policy.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 7:49 am

:?:
Oh... I think this is probably why new users can't post links.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:15 am

in america, there is no such thing as "affordable" health insurance- it is all exorbitantly priced, if it covers anything at all. oh sure, there are relatively less-expensive plans out there -catastrophic plans are generally less than 4 figures a year, but they pay absolutely nothing towards your non-catastrophic medical care - just one uncompensated trip to the ER can cost north of $2K, right out of your pocket. just one doctor's office routine visit can cost at least 500 clams, again right out of your pocket, and those travelling low-cost medical care clinics are just a drop in the bucket of america's lack of affordable health care.

so if you see any insurance huckster trying to sell you "affordable" health insurance, RUN in the other direction! he might also interest you in a cheap bridge in brooklyn. :roll:

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 1:20 pm

It's always Needle in the Haystack Time when it comes to health insurance in America.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2011, 8:36 am

more like trying to find a spot of comfortable hay in a stack of needles. i sure wish i were a canadian or european.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2011, 11:59 am

do not feed the troll.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.