Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 6:54 pm

some folks are allergic to aspartame. phenylketonurics (PKU) can't tolerate aspartame. for everyone else it's the safest, most tested sweetener. i used to be a doctor and i am getting my information from "the medical letter", the publication doctors rely on for the best info on prescribing. there is absolutely zero evidence that aspartame causes strokes. you are totally correct that bell's palsy is in no way a warning sign of impending strokes. thank your family for their concern and ignore them

that said, 4 liters of caffeine-containing liquid per day could be fueling your anger as much as you think it is calming it. do you drink the caffeine-free?

also, that info about large amounts of cola being bad for the bones is true.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

Who was this post directed to, and why?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 10:22 pm

The Twinkie made me do it.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2011, 4:46 am

I dont know whether a stroke can be induced directly in an otherwise healthy person by taking an excess of excitotoxic amino acids BUT if someones recently been drinking asparate-forming soda and/or processed foods with high levels of artificial glutamates and then just at that moment when the levels peak then just happen to have a stroke anyway...