Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ElsieFrey
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2012, 10:36 pm

My tips are:

Eat organic and natural foods (vegetables, fruits etc.)
Exercise more (strength training)
Do not each sugar-based foods

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2012, 5:47 am

OK, I'll answer from experience of loosing 8 stone (~ 110LBS). I cut all snacks and junkfood completely, swapped fattier meals with more vegetables, eat a high fibre breakfast, stopped drinking alcohol and replaced with a higher water intake.

My temperorary excercise routiene was a ritualistic cardio and weight training rest. 30 minutes of cardio on any cardio machine of choice, 30 minute rest stretches or weight training machine of choice. This was repeated 3 times each using a different cardio/muscle training machine. Consistant hydration is absoloutly important when doing this. This is done every other day for three days of the week for 6 months.

Stopping the excercise at the end and continuing the healther diet can still result in further weight loss for a while. My current weight is 169LBS from 271LBS with a height of 5" 8'. This cured my pre-diabeties, liver problems and low metablism. Consulting a doctor and/or psycologist as this is physically and mentally demanding and difficult to keep up with strict ritualistic behavour.

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

PerfectlyDarkTails wrote:
[b][size=15][color=#4B0082]stopped drinking alcohol and replaced with a higher water intake.

The alcohol is hard for me to avoid, but I drink water practically the rest of the time.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"