Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

does anyone have oe f thease?

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 9:51 am

Yeah. Why? Err should say....Are you thinking you see a connection? I think I know where I got mine. My wife as one too and for a while we did the same type of work. Probably other reasons for them to occur as well. Hurt don't they.

IntegrityHunter
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2008, 9:54 am

I've got both and on the other end of the intestinal tract, I have diverticulosis as well. I don't really see the connection. Why do you ask?

adverb
Toucan
Toucan

20 Aug 2008, 10:02 am

i had one of those when i was around 18 months. the doctors gave me nitrous, and i'm pretty sure they gave me ketamine (a heavy dissociative psychedelic, same drug type as nitrous) after that. before i'd heard of autistic spectrum disorders, i thought that might be why i was weird.

kevmos27
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2008, 1:12 pm

CAUSE i have one and was wondering if anyone has had the surgery or just sty on meds- i have hear that the PPI Drugs long use can cause damage to organs and bones just a thought if anyone is interested about ther health

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2008, 1:25 pm

I have one, found out after I started getting acid reflux, I took med's for awhile, but found that changing the time I ate, helped, no meals after 11 pm, also serving size, eat smaller meals, I haven't had any issues in years.