Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LostNutritionGurl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

I truly believe people want to hurt me because they're jealous of my messianic powers and I constantly think I'm being talked about/glared at/thought about, I hear voices, and I hallucinate demons and sometimes I think I'm in another country and lose touch with reality. My thoughts are disorganized and my speech is sometimes messy. I do have a couple other conditions like PDD-NOS, Hypermania (Maybe Bipolar Disorder), and PTSD, though.

LostNutritionGurl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

And probably three or more personality disorders too...Although I'm suuuch a hypochondriac :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2012, 4:33 pm

me, too. :bounce:

Raziel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 7:29 am

Well, PDD-NOS and schizophrenic symptoms and your hypermania sounds A LOT like McDD (click)

diagnostic criterias:

"A. Regulation of emotion. (Affective symptoms) – two or more of the following.
1. Depressive symptoms such as consistent depressed mood, feelings of sadness or emptiness, thoughts of death, little interest or pleasure in activities, chronic fatigue, feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
2. Manic symptoms such as racing thoughts, irritability, distractibility, psychomotor agitation, impulsivity, sleep disturbances, feelings of grandiosity or extreme self worth, risky behavior.
3. Anxious symptoms such as recurrent panic, intense inappropriate anxiety, dissociation, diffuse tension, paranoia, unusual fears and phobias that are peculiar in content or in intensity.
4. Severely impaired regulation of feelings.
5. Significant and wide emotional variability with or without environmental precipitants.

B. Consistent impairments in social behavior and development (Autistic symptoms) - at least two from (A) and one from (B) or (C).
(A) Qualitative impairment in social interaction.
1. Marked impairments in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body posture, and gestures to regulate social interaction
2. Failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
3. A lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people
4. Lack of social or emotional reciprocity
(B) Qualitative impairments in communication.
1. Delay in, or total lack of, the development of spoken language (not accompanied by an attempt to compensate through alternative modes of communication such as gesture or mime)
2. In individuals with adequate speech, marked impairment in the ability to initiate or sustain a conversation with others
3. Stereotyped and repetitive use of language or idiosyncratic language
4. Lack of varied, spontaneous make-believe play or social imitative play appropriate to developmental level
(C) Restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests and activities.
1. Encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
2. Apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
3. Stereotyped and repetitive motor mannerisms
4. Persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

C. Impaired cognitive processing (psychotic symptoms) – two or more of the following.
1. Delusions, including fantasies of personal omnipotence, thought insertion, paranoid preoccupations, overengagement with fantasy figures, grandiose fantasies of special powers, referential ideation, and confusion between fantasy and real life.
2. Hallucinations and/or unusual perceptual experiences.
3. Negative symptoms (anhedonia, affective flattening, alogia, or avolition)
4. Disorganized or catatonic behavior such as thought disorder symptoms, easy confusability, inappropriate emotions/facial expressions, uncontrollable laughter, etc.
5. Disorganized speech.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 3:16 pm

LostNutritionGurl wrote:
I truly believe people want to hurt me because they're jealous of my messianic powers and I constantly think I'm being talked about/glared at/thought about, I hear voices, and I hallucinate demons and sometimes I think I'm in another country and lose touch with reality. My thoughts are disorganized and my speech is sometimes messy. I do have a couple other conditions like PDD-NOS, Hypermania (Maybe Bipolar Disorder), and PTSD, though.

That could be schizophrenia. It would definitely be worth seeing a psychiatrist about that. Believe it or not, if you get help soon, you sound fairly easy to treat!

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud