Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2024, 6:51 pm

Due to my Autism Spectrum, I developed imaginary friends, when I feel lonely or stressed, sometimes I have delusions that my imaginary friends are my actual friends as a brief psychotic episode. Is this phenomenon common in some people with ASD?

Those imaginary commit manslaughter to each other by playing too much Russian Roulette. Some of them came and asked me if I wanted to play Russian Roulette with them and I said no and it's illegal. Those mild hallucinations are in my brain.

What is this intelligence called? I have mild hallucinations and mild delusions, but I am self-aware that it is in my head and I know reality as well. I have two belief systems, one is mild psychosis and the other is reality.

Questionings
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2024, 1:57 am

Is this something you actually can visualize? Kind of cool, if so, unless they're negative experiences for you... not sure if there's any name for it as usually it involves being unaware of the unreality...

Cerula
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2024, 3:36 am

I also identify a bit with mild psychosis.
Schizotypal disorder and (mild) or prodromal schizophrenia was one of my suspected diagnoses for the past ten years.
But it never fulfilled all the criteria.

I always had anxiety, OCD symptoms and a little proneness to paranoid and magical thinking since childhood.

Additional to that I have always had very vivid dreams.

For the past few years I often experience mild visual illusions and hallucinations, but they are just lasting for seconds and recognized as such soon after and just bother me with attention and perception.
Sometimes I also think there is someone behind me

I don`t hear voices, but sometimes I mispercept sounds for other sounds and before I fall asleep I occasionally hear myself saying my name.

My diagnosis is PPD-not otherwise specified and I think I also have an unknown error of copper metabolism (can maybe be related also to different psychiatric brain issues I experience).

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2024, 2:10 pm

That makes sense.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2024, 5:39 pm

Questionings wrote:
Is this something you actually can visualize? Kind of cool, if so, unless they're negative experiences for you... not sure if there's any name for it as usually it involves being unaware of the unreality...

It's not a good influence to my mental health.