Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm

Today my (40 ftm) way to the train station after work, a girl (looked about 12 years old) on a bike had the nerve to point a *fingergun* @ me and scream "boom, boom, boom, b***h!". Some other children appeared to be riding their bikes with the girl. At the time, I had not noticed the girl in the first place, and did not recognize her, and did not react. On the other hand, since she was on a bike, she was gone too quickly for me to react. Besides, she didn't do anything illegal.

I've been on testosterone age 24-26 and 36-40 current, and counting. Did not get top surgery. ($$$$$). Breasts about 36c cup. Strangers almost always call me "he". I hate how I still do not look, sound, act, or feel like a cisgender male, even after all those testosterone shots.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 4:58 pm

I'm no expert on breast size but i didn't get any until after I had my daughter so I passed as a boy until then.

I used to get a bit sick of having to let people know I was actually female. I shouldn't have bothered wasting my time with that

Sorry you got picked on in the street though.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm

Someone else had the nerve to call me "puta" today. And I didn't interact with him before or afterward.

Hate how I have to "pick your battles", while annoying lil dipshits act like they have a moral "right" to get everything they want at all times

Hate how they talk so much and so loudly.

It's like there is no room between their brains and their mouths

f**k those ass holes, s**t