Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheHouseholdCat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2012, 9:11 pm

Crossdressing is great. I love that it exists. It has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Which is what many people still seem to believe.

It would be great to see more men cross-dressing. It would be very liberating.

"It's how they see things. It's a way of bringing class to an environment, and I say that pejoratively because, obviously, good music is good music however it's created, however it's motivated." - Thomas Newman

Cerberus_01
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

I'm strait, but do like to cross dress. It started off actually as a joke on the wife, she always said i had a great butt so I got dollyed up to mess with her head (see i have a better one than you, lol). As it turns out that lead to steamy relations and I actually sort of liked it. Later after i got used to it and on a dare me an the wife went out as 'girlfriends' and it was actually a lot of fun.

Bottom line, take things easy and have fun.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2012, 3:09 pm

^^^
i wanna see ;)

Cerberus_01
Raven
Raven

09 Apr 2012, 2:12 pm

lol I would absolutly show you but we never took a pic of it (being that that was before the military eliminated don't ask don't tell didn't want hard evidence laying around). suffice to say that so long as I shave everyting (looks like you murderd a cat afterwords) and get the wig on I'm more than passible.

Dreamslost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

I feel like i was born into the wrong body but i like women so technically i am a lesbian trapped in a male body and i make love much as lesbians do. Some love, others do not, but i feel very at home among all of the LGBT community since in mind and online i can be woman, an with understanding women helping i am pretty good. I began table top rpg where other gamers saw i am male which went to online and i just am.

I cant ever feel all the physical or go through some of their turmoils but other aspects i relate strong to women issues and support most very strongly. What seems to justify now are the tests that put my answers in among female responses more. So be what you feel like yu should be, real friends and those in spectrum will treat you as you wish to be treated. Online someplaces i am very fem, just as other places i am male. have tried to shave off all body hair and women have it easy in that regard. nd i love to wear women's panties they are much more comfortable then any male undies
i ay not have the look so seldome where but the feel is good.

Last edited by Dreamslost on 13 Apr 2012, 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2012, 12:03 am

Hmm I don't ever crossdress but I do wear womens fingernail polish some times the clear kind because it makes my fingernails looks all cool and shiny.