Assuming androgyny predisposes you to bicuriosity?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 1:01 pm

Ive recently started to explore the extent of my androgyny and how it defines me as a person. Im realising that its more about how im not defined by masculinity or femininity and choose to do what feels right rather than what society expects of me due to a chromosomal configuration

The more I explore this the more I realise that I am very much bicurious. Assuming that an androgynous individual is predisposed toward bisexuality what could the cause of this be? If you dont agree there's a link feel free to voice your opinion too

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2014, 4:56 pm

Being alive predisposes you to Bicuriosity. At least it does for all the other mammals on the planet.
It's life's crap that "un-predisposes" people.

(Disclaimer: This is my {informed & considered} opinion and I'm stickin' to it!)

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2014, 3:25 am

Hmm, could be.

Many find me to be rather androgynous in appearance, and I am interested in both genders, though more male than female.

Not really an important matter though.... you like what you like, that's what I say.