Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 1:11 pm

I don't seem too passable, but one thing everyone always compliments is my skin, which is interesting as my dad is missing a whole layer of skin and has to use something for his skin everyday. They say I have very good, youthful skin.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 1:23 pm

beneficii wrote:
I don't seem too passable, but one thing everyone always compliments is my skin, which is interesting as my dad is missing a whole layer of skin and has to use something for his skin everyday. They say I have very good, youthful skin.

Have you heard conjecture that exposure to high amounts of both male and female hormones makes a "mesh" in your skin, so your skin appears much more youthful, much longer (i.e., skin exposure to high levels of both sex hormones reportedly builds a strong "mesh" barrier in your skin, so the skin stays firm, and does not appear the same age as those without it) ?

I have read about it on trans sites as conjecture, and I saw a tv program where a doctor was injecting testostorone into women's faces to make them more youthful. I can probably find some info on this.

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
beneficii wrote:

Have you heard conjecture that exposure to high amounts of both male and female hormones makes a "mesh" in your skin, so your skin appears much more youthful, much longer (i.e., skin exposure to high levels of both sex hormones reportedly builds a strong "mesh" barrier in your skin, so the skin stays firm, and does not appear the same age as those without it) ?

I have read about it on trans sites as conjecture, and I saw a tv program where a doctor was injecting testostorone into women's faces to make them more youthful. I can probably find some info on this.

I have not heard that, no. Interesting.