Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 3:41 pm

The other day I was in my roommate's car, and he had this mix CD on that had this really weird but neat sound to it. It was like this metal-tinged industrial Christian rap song with some dubstep elements. The main hook of the music was ripped off of "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield, which is better known as the theme song for The Exorcist. It was just a really cool combination of sounds, even though I'm normally not into rap, dubstep, or Christian music.

Are there any other songs people here want identified? :P

BrutalMetalDood
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Dec 2014, 3:47 pm

Inb4 someone says darude sandstorm.

Sorry, I can't really help you. The only Christian bands that I really even listen to are August Burns Red and As I Lay Dying.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ Terry Pratchett

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2014, 3:51 pm

^I don't really listen to Christian bands either. This one song just caught me off guard because it was a cool industrial tune in addition to its other elements.

Anyway, one part I remember is that the main vocalist says "dear God I'm" before this dubstep-esque synth breakdown kicks in.