Do you think u'll end up a 40 y.o. virgin?

Page 5 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Do u think u'll end up a 40 y. o. virgin?
Already am (you already hit age 40 and is a virgin) 9%  9%  [ 11 ]
Oh ya, for sure 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
Probably 21%  21%  [ 27 ]
50/50 chance 15%  15%  [ 19 ]
probably not 34%  34%  [ 43 ]
eww, I'd rather be desperate and go for one night stands 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 127

lyricalillusions
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 1:52 pm

RICKY5 wrote:
lyricalillusions wrote:
I'm already 28 & I highly doubt I'll meet anyone & find a relationship by the time I'm 40. I would never just randomly have sex with some one, so I may very well end up a 40 year old virgin. Very sad, but very true. :(

Are you a guy or a girl?

If you are a girl then pulling a guy is very easy for you.

The saying "Men only want sex!" is very narrow-minded. Think of sex for men as the irregular interval reward used to condition them towards having relationships.

I am a girl, but I'm attracted to other females. I have very severe social anxiety & am afraid to talk to people, let alone anything else, so I highly doubt I'll be meeting anyone & I may very well end up a 40 year old virgin because of that.

Felgen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 May 2010, 2:36 pm

Beeing a virgin when you're a homosexual really isn't that uncommon. You're still young, and there are a lot of people in the same situation as you. The black metal icon Gaahl (one of Norway's most famous homosexuals) had his first boyfriend in his mid thirties.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 3:17 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
RICKY5 wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
Felgen wrote:
Single women are apprached all the time when they're in public places. This is why most men with Asperger's syndrome are single and most women aren't.

That's not true for me.

Color me surprised!

That pic of you on your profile is beyond cute ;-)

I have to admit that I have soft spot for gothy looking girls...

:P Thanks.
But according to this one internet friend I met, pictures do me way more justice than they ought to. I'm apparently rather average in real life.

Appearance is easily enhanced. You just have to take what you think are your best features and emphasize them. Looks are not as set in stone as people think.

You'd be amazed at how good some guys can look with a simple haircut, a sharp color coordinate suit, and a smile.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 3:26 pm

Spazzergasm,

You have kind of a gothy/suicidegirls.com thing going either on purpose or accidentally but it works really well for you. You might want to play it up more to draw guy attention. People tend to categorize by stereotypes so you want to go for one that has sex appeal to attract guys attention.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 3:40 pm

It was accidental. I'm glad you like it. :) I go to a missionary school right now. I think when I'm off to college, it will be easier to try some more interesting styles.

I hope you're right about the looks thing. I hate admitting it, but I wear braces right now. I'm hoping I'll look better when they're off.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 3:43 pm

Okay, this is borderline inappropriate, but I googled suicide girls out of curiosity, and the fight club shots are SO cool.

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 3:53 pm

I lost my virginity when I was 20 but I think I will have a 50/50 chance that I will get my first relationship before 40.

http://xelebes.wordpress.com/
My Blog

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 4:15 pm

No; sooner or later I'm not going to be able to wait anymore. Over the past few months my want for "that activity" is surging through the roof. When there is a will, there's a way. Plus I'm actually pretty good looking according to people. I don't want to sound like I'm full of myself.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Felgen

09 May 2010, 4:49 pm

Shebakoby wrote:
3 years til I hit 40, and unless a miracle happens...

I heard of a woman who was a virgin and had never had a relationship in her early fourties. By the age of 45, she was married and even had a newborn child.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 May 2010, 5:47 pm

Felgen wrote:
Beeing a virgin when you're a homosexual really isn't that uncommon.

It's better than being a straight guy who's a virgin because people assume your homosexual because of it; well some assume I am anyways. I sometimes suspect it mite be easier to find someone if I was gay because gay guys come on to me but women only like me when they think I'm gay. I'm never more than a friend to women

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

lyricalillusions
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2010, 11:39 am

Felgen wrote:
Beeing a virgin when you're a homosexual really isn't that uncommon. You're still young, and there are a lot of people in the same situation as you. The black metal icon Gaahl (one of Norway's most famous homosexuals) had his first boyfriend in his mid thirties.

It seems to be very uncommon to me. It seems like I'm the only one. Even online, I think I'm the only gay virgin I've ever met. It makes me feel even more on the outside of things & like I'll never fit in with anyone.

Are you sure Gaahl wasn't in relationships with females before he had his boyfriend-- like Elton John or something, who dated women until he came out as gay?

Felgen

10 May 2010, 3:44 pm

lyricalillusions wrote:
Felgen wrote:

It seems to be very uncommon to me. It seems like I'm the only one. Even online, I think I'm the only gay virgin I've ever met. It makes me feel even more on the outside of things & like I'll never fit in with anyone.

Are you sure Gaahl wasn't in relationships with females before he had his boyfriend-- like Elton John or something, who dated women until he came out as gay?

He said so in an interview right after it was publicly known that he was gay. He was never really in the closet, though. All his friends and aquaintances had known for years. In a different interview, he also stated that he knew he was a homosexual already in his childhood, and that he was never interested in women.

20% of all homosexuals die as virgins; homosexuals aren't as promiscuous and sex crazed as some people think they are. Many are in fact very shy. I don't lesbian women mind if you are a virgin, at least not the ones who prefer the active role in the relationship.

I understand that it's hard to find a significant other when you're not heterosexual, but I wish you the best of luck. :)

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2010, 6:25 pm

What is a virgin exactly? I mean, I am not sure if I can say that I lost it or that still am.

dtoxic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2010, 6:56 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
I go to a missionary school right now. I think when I'm off to college, it will be easier to try some more interesting styles.

Spaz I want to thank you for the nice laughing fit I just had. I know you didn't mean it. But I've been very stressed and on the edge of a meltdown today and when I read the line you wrote above I started howling. (If you don't get it, hint: play on words off of "missionary" and "more intersting styles".)

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2010, 10:04 pm

I hope I'm still not a virgin at 40. The thought makes me think I'd rather be dead than bear another ten years being sexually frustrated.

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Xelebes
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2010, 11:53 pm

greenblue wrote:
What is a virgin exactly? I mean, I am not sure if I can say that I lost it or that still am.

Did you ever engage in coitus?

http://xelebes.wordpress.com/
My Blog