AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Mar 2016, 10:12 am

LKL wrote:
AR15000 wrote:
CommanderKeen wrote:
LKL wrote:
If you're whining that a woman is your friend and you think that she's a b***h for not having sex with you, then you don't even deserve to be her friend.

Can't wait for this social justice bs to end. So what is a man supposed to do if he likes a woman? Seriously. A lot of times females will just lead guys on, but I guess that's the guy's fault. I'm luckily enough to know when this occurs, other members here are not. This is especially stupid to tell men who have aspergers. Sh*t like this makes men who aren't emotionally stable feel bad about themselves for spending time with women in the hopes of being with them, romantically and NOT just sex.

OK I know what you're asking is a rhetorical question but srsly, here's what you do:

If you like a woman but she's leading you on, ghost her. That's the thing to do when someone turns you down, says "let's just be friends" but doesn't act like an actual friend and plays these games.

I've found the best way to deal with mixed messages is to disengage. Do not reward these biotches with attention when you're obviously not going to get anything out of it yourself.

Seriously, if *anyone* is doing that, disengage. Why would you carry a torch for someone who's as manipulative as you're describing?

Glad we're in agreement as androbot01 seems to want to give mixed messengers the benefit of the doubt. :lol:

But in some cases women do this not to be manipulative, but because directness isn't their style and they seek to avoid the wrath of a guy who cannot handle rejection. Either way, disengagement is the best option.

LyraLuthTinu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 5:36 pm

Quote:
CommanderKeen did NOT say that he is non-monogamous and then criticize women for doing the same thing! He said that he's hypersexual but not poly but that most women with sex drives as strong as his are poly. I have noticed this too.

That's why I posed it as a question rather than an accusation. Read my post more carefully before you react to it: you seem to have missed the phrase about not wanting it to be a knee-jerk reaction. Instead, you made a knee-jerk reaction of your own.

Not wanting a romantic or sexual relationship with a person who is attracted to you does not make you a "biotch." Even giving mixed messages is not grounds for calling someone a "biotch." Mixed messages may be in the mind of the person reading the messages rather than in the person supposedly giving them. As I said before: sometimes a woman can't even toss her hair back out of her face without some men thinking she's intentionally flirting with them. Some men seem to think that any woman who would smile at them and speak to them in a polite and friendly tone of voice would want to jump into bed with them. Some women--myself included--are such complete failures at reading body language and making all those non-verbal social cues and communications that we wouldn't know a flirt from a threat. Deliberate mixed messages, such as flaking out when you said you'd hang with someone but then pretend that something significant came up when you really just didn't want to be with them because you were only pretending to like them--that is rude. But you can't always assume that's what happened if you thought a woman was non-verbally signalling you that she likes you, but then said "no thanks" when you asked her out.

But my intended point was: Name-calling is simply detrimental to having a rational discussion about the topic at hand. I don't think you'd react favorably if I called frustrated men who get turned down when they ask a woman out "wankers."

Official diagnosis: Austism Spectrum Disorder Level One, without learning disability, without speech/language delay; Requiring Support