Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2012, 8:42 pm

Yes to all of the above.

Foxface
Raven
Raven

19 Aug 2012, 1:22 pm

It's strnage but when I come accross someone I find that I think I will be compatible with, it turns out that they haven't been active for a couple of years and there is no way to contact them.

I sometimes do random Google quotes for certain things, like things I would say or something to find a girl, and everytime I come accross someone, no matter what page, it was last updated a few years ago. Why am I always too late for things? Not just that, but other things, should've happened sooner.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2012, 2:50 pm

Not all the time I am obsessed with finding someone... Sure I can feel alone but it doesn't mean that finding that one person is going to make it all better.
At the end of the day... I know that it's not healthy to bring myself into a state about something that is only short term by continually thinking this way.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

Colin88
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

That fits me exactly. I can't introduce myself to a girl for the life of me just because of the fear of rejection. I feel mortified by the idea. It also kills me when my friends on Facebook get into relationships or get engaged and I remain single.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2012, 10:21 pm

Are you lonely?
Nope.

Do you constantly think about being with someone?
Only if she puts out. :twisted:

Do you sometimes go out of your way to find people like you?
Only friends who share my interests.

Do you think, that when you find someone you fancy, or if they are similar to you, you automatically think that they cold be the one?
There is no such thing as "true love". Only lust and need.

You can't help but wonder, do you stand a chance with them?
There is no such thing as "true love". Only lust and need.

You really want to talk to and get to know someone, that has a lot in common with you or captures your interests, but you're insecure and afraid of being hurt/rejected?
Sex is the only reason to bother and that can be readily procured.

Does it bother you when you see someone of your interest with a boy/girlfriend?
No, since I've banged hotter than a lot of girls I see around me.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2012, 12:24 am

Other than Andrew Dice Clay here ^ I follow the party line with the majority of posts. I've also been going on that sage advice of 'stop looking and love will find you' long enough to see it for the crock it is. For the single and inexperienced, I sort of envy you - at least all you have to do is wonder, while I bear the unseen scars of having had my eyes opened just enough, to have that dream periodically placed in front of me only to have it yanked away again

ItalianStallion1119
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Aug 2012, 1:13 am

Are you lonely?
Most of the time. Whenever I'm feeling down or see a constant reminder.

Not all the time, but when I am not doing a hobby or something that interests me I think about having a girl in my life.

No. I'm deep inside my shell and I have to wait for someone to crack it because I don't have the strength to do it.

Do you think, that when you find someone you fancy, or if they are similar to you, you automatically think that they cold be the one?
Probably, even though it will most likely lead to a lot of hurt...whenever this will occur tho idk, it might be years from now.

Yeah. I'm not the best looking guy so most of the girls I am interested is just a dream for me.

You really want to talk to and get to know someone, that has a lot in common with you or captures your interests, but you're insecure and afraid of being hurt/rejected?
Yep. I know that not trying gives you a 0% shot but when you have all of these confidence/self-esteem issues stemming from others (i.e. high school), you feel like avoiding more chances to be hurt and when you don't have the skills because you never attempted, it makes it a very difficult barrier to overcome.

I'm not gonna lie, I get really frustrated when I see the guy that the girl is with, especially if I feel he is one of those "jerk, a-hole" types. I also feel a little jealous when my friends are currently in a relationship and I see pics or anything like that. Honestly any public affection with people my age can upset me...that's why I hate going to certain things at campus, fairs/carnivals, etc...

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

yes, and unfortuneately it's much worse for a guy to be like this than it is for a girl

Foxface
Raven
Raven

15 Oct 2012, 9:46 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
yes, and unfortuneately it's much worse for a guy to be like this than it is for a girl

So true.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm

Foxface wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

So true.

yeah, desperation screws guys more than it does girls

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2012, 3:14 pm

i never understood, why is desperation so unattractive? is it still that bad even if a person is only desperate for the right one? as in, not desperate as in settling, but desperate for the actual right one?

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 8:24 am

BlueMax wrote:
transformingcar wrote:
I'll admit to one thing, I hate seeing happy couples, espascially out in puplic. it really ticks me off.
oh, and my answer to all your questions is a big YES.
but then agian, I've been extremely upset lately, what with the constant harrassment on facebook.... but I won't get into that right now.

Frankly, you're starting to scare me... your hatred of people and desire to harm them is seriously unhealthy... You've talked about hurting/killing innocent people, not just the ones who bullied you.

I'm lonely too, and mad that my beloved wife is out there with other men, to wish harm on them would mean to become as evil (or worse) than the people who hurt me.

Please - if these dangerous impulses keep going, please get help before you destroy anyone (including yourself.)

dude, those people I talked about are definatly NOT inoccent. after all the torment they put me throuh, you still think their inoccent? besides that, I said nothing of the sort on this particular post. anyway, like I said, I'm sick of people bragging about their perfect relastionships.... I can't go outside for a walk without seeing dozens of happy couples holding hands and what not. if you were in my position, you'd feel the same way, anyone would.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2012, 1:39 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
i never understood, why is desperation so unattractive? is it still that bad even if a person is only desperate for the right one? as in, not desperate as in settling, but desperate for the actual right one?

definetley would rather have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, and i hate it when people say you have plenty of time, i want to experience it when i want to

Taverson
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Oct 2012, 6:01 pm

Quote:
Are you lonely?

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

No. I still don't know what I'm like. Spent too long letting other people define me that I have struggles knowing who I am.

Quote:

ALWAYS.

Quote:

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

ALWAYS.

Quote:

Yes. I feel jealousy + my heart sinks. But I can accept it if they are truly happy with their significant other.

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

20 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

I would yes to most of those too. But it shouldn't be as bad for those of you still under 25. Try looking for a woman over 40 that fits what you want (and is single and willing to date). Most aren't. And when your worried about getting too old to enjoy anything before you find anyone.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 2:37 pm

Taverson wrote:
Quote:
Are you lonely?

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

No. I still don't know what I'm like. Spent too long letting other people define me that I have struggles knowing who I am.

Quote:

ALWAYS.

Quote:

Yes. Almost always.

Quote:

ALWAYS.

Quote:

Yes. I feel jealousy + my heart sinks. But I can accept it if they are truly happy with their significant other.

hate how we guys always have to initiate, makes me raging mad