I got invited to Jonathan's apartment!! !

Page 2 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 8:25 am

nothing attracts a potential sexual partner quite like DESPERATION #SARCASM

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 10:19 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Ah, so much like a screenplay I once read 20 years ago entitled "John's Apartment." He was a sadistic serial killer who murdered women that he lured into his said apartment. Not trying to be a jerk, it's just amazing the parallels.

If the dude goes to her day program, then it sounds like he has some level of disability. I wouldn't imagine he would be a serial killer.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:08 am

I trust him

He is my friend

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:23 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Ah, so much like a screenplay I once read 20 years ago entitled "John's Apartment." He was a sadistic serial killer who murdered women that he lured into his said apartment. Not trying to be a jerk, it's just amazing the parallels.

If the dude goes to her day program, then it sounds like he has some level of disability. I wouldn't imagine he would be a serial killer.

Most adult day programs have rules AGAINST dating other group members, so the OP should really check first or risk getting kicked out of the group. Just like not dating at work.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:24 am

Were you invited for coffee? Coffee is code for sex, of course you probably already knew that. Everyone knows what coffee really means.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:32 am

Well best of luck to you both

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 11:50 am

DanielW wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

Most adult day programs have rules AGAINST dating other group members, so the OP should really check first or risk getting kicked out of the group. Just like not dating at work.

They don't care

In fact they ENCOURAGE me to find a partner through the Day Program!! !

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Feb 2024, 4:54 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
When you're seeing someone and feel like you're both ready, it might be a good idea to talk about sex beforehand, so you both already know what you're comfortable with. It's also important that you are prepared as far as using protection is concerned.
I like this advice the best.
I'll add that sometimes us autistic guys can be horrible at figuring things out on our own. The three girlfriend's I've had were the ones who made a first move on me & they were the ones who initiated the sex & boundaries talk. I'm too dense to figure that out myself, especially since I'm very used to others misreading & misunderstanding me. I'd worry that by initiating the sex talk I'd be assumed a creep who is only interested in the woman because I'm wanting to get laid when in reality I was seeking companionship & wasn't even really wanting sex. I think the stereotype might be a bit different if the woman initiates but I may be wrong.

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Because I have been deprived of it and kissing for SO LONG!! ! :(

That is why

It is torturous going to bed every night alone instead of with a man!

I want to change that :heart: :heart: :heart:
I might know you mean. I majorly hated sleeping alone when I was single but I mean sleep in the literal since. I have some mental & sleep disorders that are a lot worse when single or sleeping alone for an extended period.

blitzkrieg wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

There's lots of negative stereotypes in the media about people with autism or other disabilities :( My mom has compared me to a serial killer before :roll:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 6:13 pm

nick007 wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
When you're seeing someone and feel like you're both ready, it might be a good idea to talk about sex beforehand, so you both already know what you're comfortable with. It's also important that you are prepared as far as using protection is concerned.
I like this advice the best.
I'll add that sometimes us autistic guys can be horrible at figuring things out on our own. The three girlfriend's I've had were the ones who made a first move on me & they were the ones who initiated the sex & boundaries talk. I'm too dense to figure that out myself, especially since I'm very used to others misreading & misunderstanding me. I'd worry that by initiating the sex talk I'd be assumed a creep who is only interested in the woman because I'm wanting to get laid when in reality I was seeking companionship & wasn't even really wanting sex. I think the stereotype might be a bit different if the woman initiates but I may be wrong.

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Because I have been deprived of it and kissing for SO LONG!! ! :(

That is why

It is torturous going to bed every night alone instead of with a man!

I want to change that :heart: :heart: :heart:
I might know you mean. I majorly hated sleeping alone when I was single but I mean sleep in the literal since. I have some mental & sleep disorders that are a lot worse when single or sleeping alone for an extended period.

blitzkrieg wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

There's lots of negative stereotypes in the media about people with autism or other disabilities :( My mom has compared me to a serial killer before :roll:

If we do get into a relationship sex might not be too far away :heart: :heart: :heart:

I NEED that experience!

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 7:32 pm

Last week it was SpongeBob - now its Jonathan? Sorry OP, I'd still wait.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 7:36 pm

DanielW wrote:
Last week it was SpongeBob - now its Jonathan? Sorry OP, I'd still wait.

What does SpongeBob SquarePants have to do with this?

SpongeBob is not real

Jonathan is

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 7:40 pm

My point is you don't sound like you are emotionally ready to deal with a lot of real-life consequences of a sexual relationship. Things like STI's, pregnancy, motherhood, birth control etc.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 7:45 pm

DanielW wrote:
My point is you don't sound like you are emotionally ready to deal with a lot of real-life consequences of a sexual relationship. Things like STI's, pregnancy, motherhood, birth control etc.

Yeah going to the OBGYN for a Pap smear doesn't sound fun...

But I miss the kissing and foreplay

If I really do get Jonathan over here this weekend and he is up for it we might just start with kissing and other kinds of foreplay

We can be in bed together but no getting naked!

That still counts as sex right?

Or does it have to be penetrative?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 7:59 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
DanielW wrote:

If I really do get Jonathan over here this weekend and he is up for it we might just start with kissing and other kinds of foreplay

Penetrative is one type of sex, you can also give or receive oral which can be considered a form of sex.

Simply being in bed with another person and not getting naked doesn't amount to sex. Even sharing a bed naked with someone isn't sex, either.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 8:08 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
DanielW wrote:

Penetrative is one type of sex, you can also give or receive oral which can be considered a form of sex.

Simply being in bed with another person and not getting naked doesn't amount to sex. Even sharing a bed naked with someone isn't sex, either.

Oral sex is just kissing right?

That might be okay

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2024, 8:16 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
DanielW wrote:

Oral sex is just kissing right?

That might be okay

The following link may help enlighten you: