MR20
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 11:18 pm

deconstruction wrote:

Quote:
two-tone man

What does this mean?

When skin color is uneven because of dead skin/dirt build up due to a person not bathing regularly.

deconstruction
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 11:21 pm

MR20 wrote:
When skin color is uneven because of dead skin/dirt build up due to a person not bathing regularly.

I see. I know you talk about your problems with bathing, but it's possible to solve it. Just bathe regularly, even if you're unsure you're doing it right. It's better than not bathing at all.

Burnbridge
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 2:20 am

MR20 wrote:
deconstruction wrote:
Quote:
two-tone man
What does this mean?

That's happened to me before when I was hopping trains or biking cross country, but it definitely didn't prevent people from hitting on me. You must habg out with a different crowd than I, though.

And the fungus comment was just silly. Fungus are nonhuman species, so of course humans would not be attracted to the fungus symbiote. Unless it was maybe pretty colors or was in a neat pattern or glowed in the dark. I'm sure somebody out there would be into that.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 4:14 am

Once a person is in love with someone, most else about previous requirements or deal breakers becomes irrelevant.

A person might state they want a thin blond because that is what they are attracted to, however if this same person falls in love with someone who was not a thin blond, then the fact that the person isn't a thin blond become irrelevant because a bond was already forged, which is one of the primary goals of attraction (the ultimate goal is reproduction).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 4:25 am

Chronos wrote:
Once a person is in love with someone, most else about previous requirements or deal breakers becomes irrelevant.

A person might state they want a thin blond because that is what they are attracted to, however if this same person falls in love with someone who was not a thin blond, then the fact that the person isn't a thin blond become irrelevant because a bond was already forged, which is one of the primary goals of attraction (the ultimate goal is reproduction).

Are you in love lately?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2011, 1:47 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Are you in love lately?

No. Why do you ask?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2011, 5:50 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Are you in love lately?

No. Why do you ask?

Talking about love and true love is not so you :p

anonymous-shyster
Raven
Raven

17 Dec 2011, 6:17 am

Unconditional love, this I have a pt\problem with. If it were real you would love everybody all the time. It's all fairy tales.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2011, 1:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Are you in love lately?

No. Why do you ask?

Talking about love and true love is not so you :p

Lust and love are neurobiological processes.

munch15a
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Dec 2011, 11:12 pm

For me I find that when i like a girl she becomes more attractive in my mind attractiveness is more the effect not the cause .

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2011, 2:20 am

hale_bopp wrote:
If I fancy someone, it's not because of the way they look.

As a general idea of who I tend to gravitate towards, It's generally tall, thick built men with large shoulders and thighs.

But It's not set in stone. I've fancied a wide array of different people whose looks didn't match that.

So a powerlifter kinda physique?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

Right now I would say that my choice of man is tall, very muscular, hispanic with black hair and black eyes. Also other attributes that I will not mention here. Also with a dominant personality. A take charge kinda guy.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

pastafarian
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2011, 3:43 pm

munch15a wrote:
For me I find that when i like a girl she becomes more attractive in my mind attractiveness is more the effect not the cause .

absolutely, and I dont understand why this isn't more common